Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

36 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Youtube recommended this to me. What do y'all think about this? This commentary video seems...biased to me?! 

This video is basically just her explaining what the media thinks about her this doesn’t personally feel like a general option/ researched video in all honesty. This was most probably just jumping on the bandwagon on hating on Lana i agree it does seem very biased lol… keeping on topic though I’m really hoping thunder is on the album and she doesn’t rework it and ruin it :icant:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

5 minutes ago, shady said:

I watched it a couple pf months ago. I don't remember everything but I agree with her pointing out Lana's hiccups and hypocrisy. Lana definitely has a persona, we have a persona here, we have a persona on social media. You wouldn't act the same around the camera and at home. 

Sorry I kept hitting Save accidentally... 

:flutter:

Where is @evalionisameme? I miss him ?

2 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

This video is basically just her explaining what the media thinks about her this doesn’t personally feel like a general option/ researched video in all honesty. This was most probably just jumping on the bandwagon on hating on Lana i agree it does seem very biased lol… keeping on topic though I’m really hoping thunder is on the album and she doesn’t rework it and ruin it :icant:

I don't think she was being very biased, she seems like a fan who grew up and noticed her mistakes. If you want pure bias watch this...

This video made my friend angry and she likes only one Lana's song. He even got offended from the title track, accusing her of being anti-science lmao and other awful things etc. while having a condescending sarcastic tone in an attempt to be funny and shady. Literally Twitter cancel culture as a person. Also he always chooses the safest punching bags unlike the previous girl who was critical but objective. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Better already leaked bops, than new piano bore :dua:

I thought of saying exactly that but wasn't brave enough. :eek:

Wow I didn't know Thunder was so unpopular, to me it's one of her best unreleased ever. That's the sound I'd love on a whole album!

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

if Thunder is on the album, I'd be happy if she reworked the lyrics! i absolutely love the song but lyrically it definitely comes across like it's in that demo phase, and the lyrics of that song really don't match the calibre that she's working at rn. i'd be happy for the same sound but updated lyrics, especially to fit the theme of the album :flutter: 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 minutes ago, shady said:

I don't think she was being very biased, she seems like a fan who grew up and noticed her mistakes. If you want pure bias watch this...

This video made my friend angry and she likes only one Lana's song. He even got offended from the title track, accusing her of being anti-science lmao and other awful things etc. while having a condescending sarcastic tone in an attempt to be funny and shady. Literally Twitter cancel culture as a person. Also he always chooses the safest punching bags unlike the previous girl who was critical but objective. 

imagine taking some random fag with cat ears’ opinion seriously :whoopi: idk who his biased ass thinks he is but...

13 minutes ago, shady said:

Lost respect to Angelo after this. But i do actually wonder, did her mesh mask really have a "plastic layer" sewed inside? I did a research and i cant see anywhere talk about this kind of fashion technique in making a mesh mask like this. Can somebody please tell me? ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Lost respect to Angelo after this. But i do actually wonder, did her mesh mask really have a "plastic layer" sewed inside? I did a research and i cant see anywhere talk about this kind of fashion technique in making a mesh mask like this.

i thought that too. i do think it seems to be a little sturdier than a layer of mesh though... but who knows

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

imagine taking some random fag with cat ears’ opinion seriously :whoopi: idk who his biased ass thinks he is but...

Well look at how many views, subs and likes that random fag with cart ears has... 

If the government *cough cough* scientists say that Chemtrails aren't a thing it probably isn't :eek2:

Also she was called out for the cover before defending it. He twisted it saying that she defended it for no reason and came with a conclusion that she's profiting off black ppl. 

2 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Lost respect to Angelo after this. But i do actually wonder, did her mesh mask really have a "plastic layer" sewed inside? I did a research and i cant see anywhere talk about this kind of fashion technique in making a mesh mask like this.

Same. But still, if her fans want to risk and come at the book signing let them be. Other celebs literally traveled during the pandemic but Lana was a low hanging fruit. 

I actually lost respect when he attacked a tattooed woman for showing concern for 15 year old who DIY tattoos and constantly was shaming her for being 30. After that he got called out and apologized, but he was so confident in that video and didn't see anything wrong while editing it. Eww. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Lol there was no plastic layer underneath it. Lana was doing damage control because ppl started coming for her. Case closed :prettyhurts:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The only thing I dislike abt having already leaked songs on a record it’s because we could have a new unheard song instead of it. However, if it’s really Thunder, that’s better than having Cherry Blossom lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

24 minutes ago, shady said:

Bhahahahaha anti-science please don’t manifest Lana into a anti vax mom :oprah2:

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Lol there was no plastic layer underneath it. Lana was doing damage control because ppl started coming for her. Case closed :prettyhurts:

Wdym by "damage control" i dont get it ?

1 minute ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Bhahahahaha anti-science please don’t manifest Lana into a anti vax mom :oprah2:

The way he criticize the album cover too. I mean it doesnt even relevant to the story. "scary housewives" like why tf is it a big deal?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Ikr, He literally did not listened to this song and missed the whole point. The song literally symbolize a "contrary" image with ideas in that period of time of a specific culture. He is dumb 

OMFG who was the member that said lana has a song reference in every track so far, 

blue banisters: diamonds and rust 

textbook: old man river 

ww: comfortably numb and lithium 

that member literally predicted thunder and said how she references mr. brightside 

coincidence or an insider in our midst? :oprah3:

6 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

true her ass was lying but people coming for her were even more stupid. did she look dumb af? absolutely. did people utterly overreact for a book signing of 15 people when 99% of other celebs had mega parties and people like Dua Pandemica traveled to every single country of the world during the same pandemic and they didn’t trash them nearly as much as lana? absolutely yes too. 

11 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Wdym by "damage control" i dont get it ?

The way he criticize the album cover too. I mean it doesnt even relevant to the story. "scary housewives" like why tf is it a big deal?

Literally I can understand how people don’t like the cover but we won’t change it by complaining we already learned that the hard way he just comes of as being misogynistic being a house wife isn’t a bad thing if people choose that just let people live lmao. Obviously I don’t agree with things Lana has done and it’s in no way my place to excuse some of those things but I can educate myself and others on why what she’s done in the past is wrong.

d'angelo wallace was really cool when he was a relatively small art youtuber, i think he's a different person now that he's become a commentary youtuber, it's sad, but a lot of these commentary youtubers only really make videos targetting certain people because they wanna make themselves look like good, virtuous people, if he's gonna target lana for her mesh mask (which, yes, was a very bad decision) he might as well call out every other celebrity who did similar things, dua lipa traveled all around the world when the pandemic was at it's worst, but she gets a pass? 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e