Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

You mean imagine the chaos on here when nothing comes this week :cryney:

Idk during record store day, The girl at the counter was wearing a LDR shirt. She said she was excited for the album, I said I doubt it’s coming the 4th. BUT the other girl - who’s been there awhile smirked, She SMIRKED! Then said I think it is. The math shows that Record Stores Know about it hush hush…

IMG-3521.jpg

11 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Is Thunder confirmed or is our only confirmation literally just an insider tweeting something vague about the song lol

Boz tweeted that it's coming sooner than expected and the confirmed tracks are WW, Blue Banisters, Textbook, Thunder, and Sequoia & Kings (whatever the fuck that is) but he says the new one has electric guitar and drums so we won if it's happening. 

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

Boz tweeted that it's coming sooner than expected and the confirmed tracks are WW, Blue Banisters, Textbook, Thunder, and Sequoia & Kings (whatever the fuck that is) but he says the new one has electric guitar and drums so we won if it's happening. 

I think the tweet with that info was actually fake, no? It was just photoshopped by a Twitter page and falsely spread around as usual :/

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think the tweet with that info was actually fake, no? It was just photoshopped by a Twitter page and falsely spread around as usual :/

honestly Sequoia & Kings sounds dumb as fuck so I wouldn't be surprised. I'm old so i fall for everything on twitter. 

tenor.gif

faSE.gif

11 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

that whole tweet was fake 

"Don’t forget me"

36 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Idk during record store day, The girl at the counter was wearing a LDR shirt. She said she was excited for the album, I said I doubt it’s coming the 4th. BUT the other girl - who’s been there awhile smirked, She SMIRKED! Then said I think it is. The math shows that Record Stores Know about it hush hush…

-suddenly I'm delulu too :fabcat:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4th of July: The album title is "Silence", the cover will just be her face with a black stripe over her mouth, representing the time she has remained silent regarding the unfair criticism she received earlier in her career, her personal problems and what people tried do to her, after Qftc, every time she tried to say something. :oic3:

Ordering my clown dress to wear on sunday rn :makeup:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy