Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Okay let's change the topic because this mental health discussion is boring and petty.

What colour will the vinyl be? :prettyhurts:

It better be sapphire blue, but I see some kind of matte forest green as well.

Edit-psych, that's way too close to Violet but I still see a green. Maybe a very light meadow green.

6 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Okay let's change the topic because this mental health discussion is boring and petty.

... probably blue :creepna3:

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Billboard's stupid rule really fucked her work dynamic up. She gets excited and announces a new record without realizing that she has to sit on the finished record for 2-3 months while physicals get done. She's used to make a lot of last minute changes and additions but now that means a long delay. 

She was so unsure about the Chemtrails tracklist cause once she submitted it, she couldn't change it at all and I'm sure the same happened with BB and its tracklist change.

I guess the better thing for her (and us) would be to just announce things when they are actually happening and set in stone and not in a limbo of technical and music industry shit (but I can't blame her really, I'd also get excited about my hard work).

She's literally making records faster than vinyl plants can press them :pussypower:

It's not even 2-3 months anymore, during the COVID era it takes 2x time for vinyls to get done. Taylor released evermore in December 2020 and vinyls shipped in May 2021, Billie finished her new album in January and released it with vinyls in July. If Lana's album is not done, then we have to wait until 2022.

Edited by Writer In The Dark

15 hours ago, LanaTheRay said:

Tidal shows me my top 30 listened songs at the end of every month and last month was the first month ever that not a single Lana song made it into my top 30, release something girl  

Lol for me it's the complete opposite. When I visit this site I get reminded about her best songs and how I took her best eras for granted and listen to one song, two, then another one, another one, another one, another one and sudddendly I listened an entire album.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

to the few claiming lana is emotionally abusive, creating trauma, disrespectful etc …. notice how literally no one is agreeing with you? interesting huh. almost like it’s a personal issue you should deal with yourselves. 

anyways, im hoping for some really beautiful colorful vinyls :wub: a nice pastel yellow, sky blue :flutter:

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Something like this but that looks more like a blue quartz. Lana isn't very strong at her colored vinyl game. She often choses the most obvious colors that often don't even match the vibe, I only like BTD and Honeymoon but she shoud've do a velvet red BTD vinyl not a basic red.

IMG-2261.jpg

Btw Britney is so 2000s pop culture that I can't imagine owning her vinyl. It sounds so odd. She is pure badazzled CD vibes. I don't like how every artist and their dog today releases vinyl copies, even Kidz Bop did.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

You did not experience "trauma" just because some rich 30 year old who lives her life on a ranch in California and travels to Tulsa, Oklahoma on a regular basis postponed an album release date

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

pastel blue, green and yellow vinyls would so so nice and would fit the aesthetic of BB (the song, if it's still the title track), with a light pink exclusive one too:smile3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Even if I'm not buying vinyls ('cause expensive, and 'cause I ain't got where to play them :toofunny:), I'd love to see some blue, green and gray, showcasing her sisters helped her painting the banisters AND the vinyls etc :smile:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Can we just agree that Lanas habit to announce bogus-dates and not speaking up when they lead into dead ends is unprofessional and rude without a) writing essays about how she does not owe anyone anything and how it adds up to her artistic quality and b) comparing it to emotional abuse and trauma?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Can we just agree that Lanas habit to announce bogus-dates and not speaking up when they lead into dead ends is unprofessional and rude without a) writing essays about how she does not owe anyone anything and how it adds up to her artistic quality and b) comparing it to emotional abuse and trauma?

I wouldn't call it unprofessional and rude, but I understand people don't find it nice. But of course, it should NOT be compared to emotional abuse and trauma in any means.

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I wouldn't call it unprofessional and rude, but I understand people don't find it nice. But of course, it should NOT be compared to emotional abuse and trauma in any means.

What else would you call it? It is unprofessional and the fact she does not care enough to post 2 - 3 lines to create clarity is everything but polite.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

32 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

What else would you call it? It is unprofessional and the fact she does not care enough to post 2 - 3 lines to create clarity is everything but polite.

You know what I believe? She had that original release date and 1) she decided to change the direction of the album, which took more time than estimated, or 2) her label postponed the release (there could be million factors to this, don't even get me started), but that's only a couple possibilities from many. In any case, I think y'all get too deep into it. I insist, I don't think she is being rude (or that she doesn't care at all! If she didn't care, the album wouldn't be a thing) by not posting anything album-related a month after the snippet and the album cover reveal. You ask me for a word? I'd say she is taking the time she wants for this album. 

If we look at it this way, here: what if she literally posted about "hey, i'm adding a new song to the album this week!" or "hey, I decided to replace two tracks with these new two" or "hey, new singles rollout idea" or "hey, added a feature!" or "you know what Jack is coming back to production on this" or whatever she decides to do before finishing it, we ALL would drive crazy with every single thing she does.

Maybe it's a stupid comparison, but I've created two albums and the 2 or 3 people who care about them just *can't* know every move I take for the album, 'cause I can't be sure of what will really end up in the record until it's basically finished. I would feel dumb for announcing, say, a release date or a tracklist and then changing my mind *for* the better of the album, and then eventually clowning myself. Sometimes it's better to work a little under the water, yes, giving some hints every now and then, but not literally airing everything out.

I know she is coming soon, don't hold too hard to a date. Let it be when it has to be.

Sorry for the *essay*, I couldn't be briefer than this. Hope it doesn't sound rude to anybody.

Y’all this is the same woman who kisses fans on their bare fucking lips and screams at body guards in their faces if they’re too aggressive w fans, she’s anything but inconsiderate or rude lmao 

BB news is a butterfly
Try to get it, like, every night
It escapes from Lanas phone into Ben's censorship

Every day is a lullaby
Wait for a notification on the phone, like, every night
Sing WW with my delulus on LB, ah

If she's a release date postponer, then what's the worst
That can happen to a stan who's already hurt?
I'm already hurt
:sadcore3:

Hoping for something similar on BB :flutter: