Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

dudeeeeeee :trisha: big hugs!

Hide contents

i have bpd too and am a bit better now at living in my "wise mind" but i totally understand u now

Thanks ??…My thought process just isn’t very logical sometimes it’s all on emotions.  I then come back the next day in a better mental state and feel embarrassed by the total shit I’ve posted :facepalm:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think this has been misunderstood by many here, mentioning trauma does not necessarily mean it’s equal to physical or sexual abuse or PTSD. Some people might  say ‘my job interview was traumatic’. Or ‘this Movie was traumatic’….so it’s in the same context as me saying Lana messing me around with album releases is traumatic.  As an abuse survivor I did NOT mean to devalue anyones experience of trauma they’ve had, I did not mean to suggest it’s comparable to abuse or PTSD.  So I apologise for that.   

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, So I get upset over small things more easily, so the whole saga with Lana and release dates and uncertainty might bother me more than a lot of people.  So I can understand why it seems so ridiculous to many here.  I do totally agree it is not Lana’s job to cater to my mental health, so maybe my comments were  too much and for that I also Apologise.   

i apologize if i was a little harsh, we all make mistakes & have misunderstandings, at the end of the day we all mean well & we're human, we live & we learn <3

WGe8ynS.gif

31 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i really hope her team doesn't do that! i would really prefer if the colours, especially "blue", was kept as a metaphor/symbol and not translated literally into album cover art or materials! i feel like it would just add so much more complexity to the album if the music alone could explore and depict what "blue" is and its meanings. it also feels weirdly ... commercial and flat to choose blue/green/grey idk 

Well exactly it would be so tacky... The needle on my record player would snap off for how unaffiliated my record player would wanna be to something so tacky lol:tommy:

tenor.gif

This might be a little off topic but can someone PM me with instructions on how u guys put a custom signature that automatically shows under every post you post ? I see alot of you with either quotes in cool fonts or a bunch of funny gifs lol. 

Go figure I fix computers and phones as a side job and I can't even post properly on a forum :lange:

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

This might be a little off topic but can someone PM me with instructions on how u guys put a custom signature that automatically shows under every post you post ? I see alot of you with either quotes in cool fonts or a bunch of funny gifs lol. 

Go figure I fix computers and phones as a side job and I can't even post properly on a forum :lange:

you can change your signature in your settings :) 

WGe8ynS.gif

Wtf is going on where did everyone go? It just got dead af up in here as soon as the drama got settled lol go figure.

I can continue ranting about possible trauma I felt from not having Chemtrails out in time if the lust for drama is the main reason behind user activity in this forum lol 

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, COCC said:

She‘s using a new editing app for her selfies. Picsart is finally gone and won‘t be missed :gurl:

I just know her picsart covers are going to be praised in like 5 or so years :ma:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 hours ago, COCC said:

When the vinyl turns out to be orange :tommy:

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She can’t possibly release an album called Blue Banisters and the Vinyl not be a shade of blue. 

we all know she is going to release a vinyl and it be like puke green and she will be like ok guys this is "um yes queen skinny legend versace boots the house down slay queen hunty mama and oop daddy work charli xcx snatch my wig" green

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

4 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Just did thanks. Hopefully it worked

your sig both kills me and gives me life :crying4:

anyway omg where is lana what is lana doing sjhfsjhfskdjf

speaking of lana, reminds me of a time where at the beginning i used to pronounce 'lana' like 'tana' :creep:

on an even darker note, as much as i expect a blue vinyl for blue bannisters, it's lana!! so you just never know :creep: ever :creep::creep:

high by the beach was released six years ago today… and it got me so nostalgic of a good pre-release era lol. Honeymoon was the perfect era for me, and I would have loved if she had loved if she had released Map of LA around this time of year. Oh well, time to let her do her thing and get excited for Lorde and Halsey’s releases. 

I can’t believe I just heard someone mention Halsey :crying2:

how does she still have the right to stand behind a microphone and rape the poor thing with every syllable she shits out of that hole in her face? Seriously speaking I have yet to know the answer to this atrocity 

Mod note: User has been warned for this post.

Edited by Clampigirl
Please don't compare something as disgusting as rape with singing into a microphone.

tenor.gif

I've been listening to Love Drought a lot (a song produced by MIKE DEAN) and I'm pretty sure they're saving his godly production for the album after Blue Banisters - Lana probably told him about the direction she was looking for and he delivered so let's sit and wait babes :popcorn:

7 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think this has been misunderstood by many here, mentioning trauma does not necessarily mean it’s equal to physical or sexual abuse or PTSD. Some people might  say ‘my job interview was traumatic’. Or ‘this Movie was traumatic’….so it’s in the same context as me saying Lana messing me around with album releases is traumatic.  As an abuse survivor I did NOT mean to devalue anyones experience of trauma they’ve had, I did not mean to suggest it’s comparable to abuse or PTSD.  So I apologise for that.   

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, So I get upset over small things more easily, so the whole saga with Lana and release dates and uncertainty might bother me more than a lot of people.  So I can understand why it seems so ridiculous to many here.  I do totally agree it is not Lana’s job to cater to my mental health, so maybe my comments were  too much and for that I also Apologise.   

lots of love ?? thank you for clearing it all up n i wish you the best ??