Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I can’t believe I just heard someone mention Halsey :crying2:

how does she still have the right to stand behind a microphone and rape the poor thing with every syllable she shits out of that hole in her face? Seriously speaking I have yet to know the answer to this atrocity 

you guys are disgusting wtf

1 hour ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

how does she still have the right to stand behind a microphone and rape the poor thing with every syllable she shits out of that hole in her face? Seriously speaking I have yet to know the answer to this atrocity 

i know u were just complaining about people being overly sensitive to language but how do u think this is okay???? this is disgusting 

9 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think this has been misunderstood by many here, mentioning trauma does not necessarily mean it’s equal to physical or sexual abuse or PTSD. Some people might  say ‘my job interview was traumatic’. Or ‘this Movie was traumatic’….so it’s in the same context as me saying Lana messing me around with album releases is traumatic.  As an abuse survivor I did NOT mean to devalue anyones experience of trauma they’ve had, I did not mean to suggest it’s comparable to abuse or PTSD.  So I apologise for that.   

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, So I get upset over small things more easily, so the whole saga with Lana and release dates and uncertainty might bother me more than a lot of people.  So I can understand why it seems so ridiculous to many here.  I do totally agree it is not Lana’s job to cater to my mental health, so maybe my comments were  too much and for that I also Apologise.   

We love u henny, the wait for the album will be worth it 

Spoiler

I hope :eek:

Spoiler

No for real it will :ma:

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

i know u were just complaining about people being overly sensitive to language but how do u think this is okay???? this is disgusting 

Yeah I can see how that could sound like from someone else's perspective.. especially if the dislike for Halsey isn't mutual. And I do apologize for using such graphic and heavy terms when I speak. Having so many likeminded and dark humoured people around me so often really made me oblivious to how intense and nasty things we could say between us friends could be perceived as by someone who isn't used to hearing this kind of foul language and for this I really am sorry if I may have triggered something for someone for using a word in particular in my prior post. But not for anything If I was a microphone and I had Halsey trying to sing into me I'd be there against my will so what I said kinda makes sense but I did use a wrong choice of words and im working on trying to express myself using a less extreme way of speaking. :uncomfortable:

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, be sweet said:

I've been listening to Love Drought a lot (a song produced by MIKE DEAN) and I'm pretty sure they're saving his godly production for the album after Blue Banisters - Lana probably told him about the direction she was looking for and he delivered so let's sit and wait babes :popcorn:

I’ve been thinking the same thing :oprah3: Mike is more commonly a “finishing touch” producer as in songs are already pretty much complete, he just adds some embellishments (as we saw with WW). It definitely sounded like he wanted to work with her even after BB so he’s probably been making stuff w her in mind now that they’ve been in touch, and if they spent time in the studio together they probably bounced ideas off each other and played with some riffs etc.. if the foundational production is coming from him w those new songs they’re probably going to be heavenly :angie: but I doubt we will hear his signature sound very much on BB because Lana already had a vision for it and again, he was just adding finishing touches. Unless the delay is because :wat: *cough* ultraviolence *cough* 

UbsOye5.png

This thread is a Oprah therapy session today :oprah3: I also want to apologize for something and work on myself, but I dont know what to say :bebe:

3 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Mod note: User has been warned for this post.

I'll like your post because you got a warning from a mod, and i live for the drama.

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

we all know she is going to release a vinyl and it be like puke green and she will be like ok guys this is "um yes queen skinny legend versace boots the house down slay queen hunty mama and oop daddy work charli xcx snatch my wig" green

These keyboard smashes always get me :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think this has been misunderstood by many here, mentioning trauma does not necessarily mean it’s equal to physical or sexual abuse or PTSD. Some people might  say ‘my job interview was traumatic’. Or ‘this Movie was traumatic’….so it’s in the same context as me saying Lana messing me around with album releases is traumatic.  As an abuse survivor I did NOT mean to devalue anyones experience of trauma they’ve had, I did not mean to suggest it’s comparable to abuse or PTSD.  So I apologise for that.   

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, So I get upset over small things more easily, so the whole saga with Lana and release dates and uncertainty might bother me more than a lot of people.  So I can understand why it seems so ridiculous to many here.  I do totally agree it is not Lana’s job to cater to my mental health, so maybe my comments were  too much and for that I also Apologise.   

Thank you for the explanation! I was one of the people in this thread participating in the slap fight, so I feel it’s only fair that I respond. 

I do not have bpd, but I do know it can be hard to manage at times. I too struggle with experiences, thoughts, and feelings that others have told me aren’t worth stressing over/don’t make sense, so I apologize for the harshness in my comments. My intention wasn’t to make you feel like your emotions weren’t valid, BUT I am sorry that I ended up doing that. 

if it’s any consolation, I still cry over my mormon ex that I blocked 8 months ago, so I really have no room to judge in the grand scheme of things :oprah3:

much love to you though <3

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

3 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Mod note: User has been warned for this post.

Lol this was overly graphic.

I never liked Halsey, but her album being produced by Atticus and Trent Razner has me super curious (love how dark their music can go), the visuals to her album look astonishing. I might not like the damn thing in the end, but her heavier production, if I love it, might be just what I need to enjoy Lana’s minimal BB (and future release). 

27 minutes ago, COCC said:

This thread is a Oprah therapy session today :oprah3: I also want to apologize for something and work on myself, but I dont know what to say :bebe:

U don't need to say anything. Just realizing you have an imperfection of any kind is already an ability most people on earth fail to posses. 

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol this was overly graphic.

I never liked Halsey, but her album being produced by Atticus and Trent Razner has me super curious (love how dark their music can go), the visuals to her album look astonishing. I might not like the damn thing in the end, but her heavier production, if I love it, might be just what I need to enjoy Lana’s minimal BB (and future release). 

Idk I stopped affiliating myself with her music once I saw the lengths taken to try to be Lana by copying lanas national anthem in her song New Americana. Whoever hadn't noticed by now that the choruses are both identical except for the lyrics.. like at that point just call yourself out on it and just publicly admit your big lesbian crush on Lana. 

tenor.gif

the kidnapping post deserved a warning point too but anyways the vinyl colors will obviously be black and brown. Like tex and mex. Or it will be a picture of the cheese she put in the microwave in the Map of LA snippet :oprah3:

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

I’ve been thinking the same thing :oprah3: Mike is more commonly a “finishing touch” producer as in songs are already pretty much complete, he just adds some embellishments (as we saw with WW). It definitely sounded like he wanted to work with her even after BB so he’s probably been making stuff w her in mind now that they’ve been in touch, and if they spent time in the studio together they probably bounced ideas off each other and played with some riffs etc.. if the foundational production is coming from him w those new songs they’re probably going to be heavenly :angie: but I doubt we will hear his signature sound very much on BB because Lana already had a vision for it and again, he was just adding finishing touches. Unless the delay is because :wat: *cough* ultraviolence *cough* 

im honestly curious about how this album is gonna go now but I agree about the Mike part I can't wait for him to bedazzle us with his synths :wub:

9 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

lana not getting a VMA nomination with COCC's MV is complete utter bullshit. i'm turning into a wildfire.

Most boring award list ever...

Seriously..its just popular tiktok songs.. smh

Imagine best artist nominating Ariana smh

46 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Idk I stopped affiliating myself with her music once I saw the lengths taken to try to be Lana by copying lanas national anthem in her song New Americana. Whoever hadn't noticed by now that the choruses are both identical except for the lyrics.. like at that point just call yourself out on it and just publicly admit your big lesbian crush on Lana. 

I just wanna mention that those two songs are literally just not similar at all, they just both mention america (in vastly different ways) :crai: also trendy tumblr era production. totally different in quite literally every other aspect.  i love lana but she didn’t invent music/chords/whatever your comparison may be

anyways that was 3 albums and 6 years ago, and she really can’t be compared to lanz at all at this point, they’re such massively different artists. i think that once people get over this fake comparison they might actually be able to discover and appreciate new music Ɛ>  hfk was a beautifully done concept album and manic was a nice pop switch up with some great standouts 

also cocc being robbed of vma nom? :crossed: i’m mad.

I laughed at 80% of the nominees list of the VMAS but who in the hell cares anyways.

How many songs do we think BB is going to have? I have a feeling it's gonna be 14-16 (though I want 16 for standard and 19 for deluxe, though I don't think we'll be having a deluxe).

And yep, a coral vinyl would slay :sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

lana not getting a VMA nomination with COCC's MV is complete utter bullshit. i'm turning into a wildfire.

VMAs are blonde and gone

it's not what it used to be 20 years ago, I'm kinda pissed but at the same time I see it as the equivalent to winning a teen choice awards or something nowadays so let's not care lol

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I laughed at 80% of the nominees list of the VMAS but who in the hell cares anyways.

How many songs do we think BB is going to have? I have a feeling it's gonna be 14-16 (though I want 16 for standard and 19 for deluxe, though I don't think we'll be having a deluxe).

And yep, a coral vinyl would slay :sass: 

I think it will be 14 too

coral vinyl would look amazing

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg