Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i still think there's a chance for living legend & i talk to jesus :agree:

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

52 minutes ago, be sweet said:

the insider just spilled:

Β 

Sorry guys, there has been a mixed up in my part regarding the news about the album release.
The correct news is Arcadia song & video will be released Sep 8, together with pre-order of the album (coming in October).

I KNEW IT

Β 

The dark ages are finally about to endΒ :trisha:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

If this isΒ really coming in October, I wonder how she gets vinyl pressed so quickly especially when it seems like she finished the tracklist not too long ago.Β A lot of artists that releasedΒ albums this year aren’t shipping until next year.Β 

When you want albumΒ release? October in Libra season or end of October/November in Scorpio season. I want second option. #JusticeForScorpios #WonForScorpios

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

When you want albumΒ release? October in Libra season or end of October/November in Scorpio season. I want second option. #JusticeForScorpios #WonForScorpios

Β 

we need it released right at the end of libra season & right at the start of scorpio season, at the very cusp, this album contains multitudes :true:Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

THE PREORDER IS COMING!

Β 

GIF bad dancing dancing mariah carey - animated GIF on GIFER - by Nila

Β 

MY BODY IS A MAP OF L.A

Β 

PBDnlJc.gif

Β 

I STAND STRAIGHTΒ LIKE AN ANGEL WITH A HALO

Β 

The Unhealthy Mind of a Stan. And how BTS helped me have an epiphany | by  arnxsia | Medium