Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

With Norman, it was 9am LA time (or around that)

with Chemtrails, it was around 2 or 3pm LA time if I’m right… 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm guessing 10am?

so if it's posted today, it'd be in the next few hours or so. ughh i'll be patient..  :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
  Hide contents

I can’t wait to hear what Is after WF WF…. 

Spoiler

Omg i just realised I skipped WFWF 

I think track 12 will definitely be another personal ballad as it will come right after WFWF. We won’t be able to catch a breath starting from dealer from the looks of it

nF70D0F.png

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

wasnt COCC nfr's sister or smth?

I thought so at first… she also said it was… but I’m not so sure anymore. I think it’s more: BTD + P / UV + HM / LFL + NFR / COCC + BB

Spoiler

Seeing the tracks Lana's picked for the album so far are starting to make the ""I'm writing my own story and no one can tell it but me" post make sense, especially with Text Book being the opener, and Dealer + Wild On You/NOTG being on the album

imageproxy.jpg

I'm a bit late on the marketing/physicals release discussion but I think there's no way it's coming in October (vinyl and such). The 2-3 week delay between digital and physical would make no sense cause she would easily outsell Elton and Coldplay (their last albums didn't even reach top 5). Also there were a couple of other dates with no big competition anyway. I guess they are coming towards the end of the year. 

As long as the album is available in ~ a month I'll be happy tho :gasp:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Wait is preorder tomorrow confirmed?

Kinda. The insider that revealed Arcadia's release also said that the preorder was coming on the same day. There's also a link for the album (lana.lnk.to/bluebanistersalbum)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm a bit late on the marketing/physicals release discussion but I think there's no way it's coming in October (vinyl and such). The 2-3 week delay between digital and physical would make no sense cause she would easily outsell Elton and Coldplay (their last albums didn't even reach top 5). Also there were a couple of other dates with no big competition anyway. I guess they are coming towards the end of the year. 

As long as the album is available in ~ a month I'll be happy tho :gasp:

Coldplay's 2015 album sold 300k tho. And 

Elton has MAJOR features like Dua lipa and so on. So there might have been a bit of a competition...

But yes.. she might have outsold them easily. Idk why her management wants to rush NOW ? When they had no problem delaying COCC.....

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Coldplay's 2015 album sold 300k tho. And 

Elton has MAJOR features like Dua lipa and so on. So there might have been a bit of a competition...

But yes.. she might have outsold them easily. Idk why her management wants to rush NOW ? When they had no problem delaying COCC.....

It's the LanaBoards pressure train coming for them. Choo choo, beeches :burn:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I like chemtrails. It has a camp fire, folky feel to it quite different to NFR’s California beach trips feel. With BB I get the impression that it is a sort of autumnal, letting go, dealing with loss and starting over sort of album (from what we know of the songs that’ll be on there and the album cover) which reminds me of songs such as fine china or pawn shop blues. Looking forward to seeing the track list, hearing it and seeing some sort of visuals (whether it’s the pictures from the cd booklet or some sort of mv!!) 

2 minutes ago, Style said:

why do people think summertime will be on bb when she released it nearly a year ago? even before cocc? don’t even speak it into existence wtf :hdu:

I mean this is the same person that considered putting i can fly on bb. Anything can happen :brows:

But! I dont think summertime will be on it, but I understand why some are worried

nF70D0F.png