Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

unmanifest :facepalm: 

never! imagine Lunchbox Friends or Detention with Lana on them. It would be perfect!

7 hours ago, Style said:

now who wants that :noparty:

I do and I'm sure others do as well

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, baddisease said:

never! imagine Lunchbox Friends or Detention with Lana on them. It would be perfect!

maybe if it was 2012 i could see it working  but over the last 5 years all three artists music have grown increasingly distant in sound and aesthetics that it would sound pretty bad in the present :( may larina live on in our hearts 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

what if lana delayed the album on purpose because she's planning a completely random surprise drop later this year, and that's why we got a TBD which is "to be determined" instead of TBA, which is to be announced

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Unless it’s confirmed by Lana/someone in her team/reliable insider, don’t believe it 

it’s not coming august 1st :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

17 hours ago, baddisease said:

Would anyone else like to have a remake of Pawn Shop Blues on this record?

Think bigger: How about a whole separated "AKA Lizzy Grant" re-record project called "Lana Del Ray a.k.a Lizzy Grant (Lana Del Rey's version)" ? :hawt:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Think bigger: How about a whole separated "AKA Lizzy Grant" re-record project called "Lana Del Ray a.k.a Lizzy Grant (Lana Del Rey's version)" ? :hawt:

I would liveeeeeeee for that

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, baddisease said:

I would liveeeeeeee for that

Can't wait to hear her singing stripper songs like Mermaid Motel & Brite Lites at this day of age lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

19 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I can't seeing her rerecording AKA (it's already a classic + too good to re-record/rework and she must know that) but I can see her re-releasing it as is one day in the way distant future

giphy.gif 

mUENGN9.png

lana really should cover white room by cream on BB

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

18 hours ago, baddisease said:

I'm manifesting what i always try to manifest with new albums: Marina or a Melanie-written/featured song(s)

if we’re talking about their early music yes but neither have made decent content in several years :usrsney:

1 hour ago, Tropico Angel said:

she would have to leave out put me in a movie (even tho it’s my fave) i don’t even want to imagine the backlash :defeated:

2 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

if we’re talking about their early music yes but neither have made decent content in several years :usrsney:

Emotional Machine (by Marina) is one of the best songs of its year. And Melanie has several recent bangers: Test Me, Detention, Fire Drill, Lunchbox Friends, The Principal...

giphy.gif