Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

58 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

In the Rolling Stone interview she says that she often asked Jack to "be wilder" during the recording sessions and that she actively encouraged him on going in harder on the songs.

Remembering that she mentioned being uncertain about the albums sound but not being able to further work on them because of COVID, that could indicate RCS will actually have a more intense sound again.

Β 

Unlike the NFR era, she does not talk about how great Jack is in nearly every interview, so maybe she really moved on with a new producer - perhaps Zach, since they did Dealer together, which is indicated to be a "wilder" song.

That’s what I wanted to hearΒ :godlaugh:

Hoping she really saidΒ :scajo:to Jack

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I think this album will be political. Maybe she will talk about the riots, police brutality and how domestic violence had grown during the pandemic

Β 

I just hope she had said Jack goodbye

3 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

What instructions did you give your producer Jack Antonoff particularly often?Β Β "Let yourself go!" "Be wilder!"Β Β β€œMore twists at the end of the songs!” And whenever I got stuck, I asked him about chord progressions I could sing on.

pls he should be the one pushing her:bye: Rick please come back

Im fine no jack but please no rick either, i have a feeling if she goes back to a sound she's done before critics will shit on her for it. One ticket for aΒ Zach Dawes produced recordΒ please.Β :smokes:

yeah, bye Jack

Β 

:oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

i love Lana on piano. NFR was a nice moment but it got boring on COCC

like Lana sweetie, if you need to know how to make nice songs on piano, please reference Old Money and Fine China

negAbhB.png

1 hour ago, Bella Hadid said:

So this was after her Insta live on election night where she said Chemtrails was done and in the vinyl cue and coming in March, soΒ wereΒ the two albums she was working on the mythical covers album and Rock Candy Sweet?

Β 

yeah we've talked about this lmao its was most likely RCS and the cover album but all we've heard about thus far is RCS. maybe she's saving the covers album for this christmasΒ 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Im fine no jack but please no rick either, i have a feeling if she goes back to a sound she's done before critics will shit on her for it. One ticket for aΒ Zach Dawes produced recordΒ please.Β :smokes:

i only don't want Rick again bc he did LFL and that was a flop. HM was good tho so if he could do a HM Pt 2 without it being a LFL pt 2 i'm down

someone new tho like Kevin Parker would be cool

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

24 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Β 

What instructions did you give your producer Jack Antonoff particularly often?Β Β "Let yourself go!" "Be wilder!"Β Β β€œMore twists at the end of the songs!” And whenever I got stuck, I asked him about chord progressions I could sing on.

This has to be a jokeΒ 

I've been obsessed with Gone Now by Bleachers and it's funny because Jack's music is so different from what he usually produces for others. He's a very talented producer but I think most of what he creates with Lana is due to her vision and her direction, so I don't mind them parting ways.

into your eyesΒ tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifΒ my face remains

20 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

cocc was cool but now we r back to the jack hate gate2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp - Page 69 - Dallas Cowboys  Cheerleaders: Making The Team - PRIMETIMER

YESSSSS JACK HATE GATE IS BACK! I LIVE!!!:oop::oopna:

6 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i want more Summer Bummer/Groupie Love type songs. Lana and Rocky sound so good together

Period! #LustForLiveSupremacyΒ 

i think the most likely lead producer is zach dawes, with contributions from rick and maybe kieron menzies since they're all located in CA. i'd love both dans to come and also contribute to the album tooΒ :trisha:

Β 

i think it's kinda unlikely she'll be working with completely new producers for this album because it's come so quickly and there wasn't really an adjustment period, plus pandemic it's hard to get in touch with new people and travel. unless she immediately clicked with a new producer that isn't zach i don't see her branching out too far

sUcVobB.png

Β