Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Alright, enough furry gate, this is crossing an uncomfortable line lol. Let's get back on topic, lot's of exciting news to discuss! Thank u! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Elle is going to be furryous when she sees the tigergate:sass:

Oop nvmd just saw the post above:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

WW needs to be the opener or the closer. Something about it just seems too nessacarry to be a middle track. If we're going by the title track pattern, then I'm hoping BB is the opener and WW is the closer

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i just listened to the 3 singles for the first time in awhile while driving around town.... i take back all my slander :hooker:

this!! While I personally adore the singles, I feel they’re not as accessible for a lot of people in the same way that Honeymoon (the album) wasn’t an immediate “easy” listen for fans

Blue Banisters might be sonically divisive in her fandom, but I think most will acknowledge how far the quality of her songwriting has come!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Eclipses friend just said on discord that dealer starts with lana screaming i dont wanna live:raven:

..OMFG WHAAAT REALLY??? tumblr_inline_nmaycjTtP81seyqdu.gif   what discord server??:judgingu3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy