Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Tiger Dick and I want to manifest a song called like that :oopna:

The Tale of a Tiger that Sleeps Under His Trousers coming September 17th :agree:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

7 minutes ago, COCC said:

Hope I don’t sound weird (for being in Lanas business like a wendy interview :awkney:) but I just discovered that Lanas boyfriend was the director of a movie called wildflower. 

Just a coincidence you could say. But he also made a movie called Tiger Dick and I want to manifest a song called like that :oopna:

The second album in the double albums is actually called Tiger Dick, and it's just songs about Lana's furry revelation from summer 2019-now :true: 

imageproxy.jpg

to quote Lana: you guys are GROSS :awkney: 

I fucking love you though!! but enough with this furry gate thingy now :deadbanana:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

The vinyl is LIGHT YELLOW AND SEA BLUE :typewriter: i cant see it being different

Yeah Yeah your lying ass is light yellow & sea blue too:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

The lustforlife slander was some pages ago madam. You are late. Now we talking about tiger dick 

Or about the needle emoji. It‘s not too late :oprah3:

please let‘s talk about the emoji

PRE ORDER 7 ALBUMS "Blue Banisters", " Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant Remastered", "Rock Candy Sweet", "The Revenge of Lana Del Rey: Unreleased Collection", "LDR & Nikki Lane", "American Standards & Classics" AND "Born to Die 10 years Anniversary Edition"  COMING THIS WEDNESDAY! MANIFESTING

Sophie Cock Destroyers GIF - Sophie Cock Destroyers - Discover & Share GIFs

Now that we're just days away from the pre-order... Shouldn't we all be calling Target and all stores like crazy to get any minor details like we always do? Same thing using Shazam to find out which leaked tracks might make it on the album and some new titles...