Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I really hope Lana mentions this album soon so we'd get more details (or a delay date :toofunny:)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

3 hours ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Rock-Tracklist.png

Love it hehe :derpna3:

Imagine Lana whispering in her soft angel voice ' (...) have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc' and we could hear in the background subtle strings mixed with sounds of typing on apple keyboard. :coffee:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

june-12-2015-manchester-tennessee-us-mus

I won’t be happy until her and this man have posed with sexual tension (a la UV with Dan) with the caption “Excited to stand beside Zach and present Rock Candy Sweet”

you can do it, Lana! I know you can 

"Don’t forget me"

22 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Unpopular opinion but I don’t want Rick back for this album. Dan Auerbach or any other rock producer would be great. 

people complaining about Jack's "cheap beats" like have you heard Lust for Life ?

43 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Unpopular opinion but I don’t want Rick back for this album. Dan Auerbach or any other rock producer would be great. 

23 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

june-12-2015-manchester-tennessee-us-mus

I won’t be happy until her and this man have posed with sexual tension (a la UV with Dan) with the caption “Excited to stand beside Zach and present Rock Candy Sweet”

you can do it, Lana! I know you can 

manifesting :trisha::trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

17 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

13 beaches, heroin, change and get free aren't that bad

Hm... they are NOT bad. As well as most of Lust for Life tbh :oprah3: y'all hating on that album and it's clearly not bad.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

here’s what I’m manifesting; none of this is based in reality or logic I’m just having fun so don’t come for me 

1. She is putting Hollywood on the album. Maybe even Serene Queen

2. Album shoot by Nicole Nodland, back at the same house used for BTD. A full circle moment and the closure we deserve :poordat: (inb4 I’m not asking for a rehash of the BTD shoot, I just think it would be cool to revisit that location and explore the different circumstances she’s experienced with her criticisms, personal growth, and misunderstandings/general conflicts (and achievements too))

3. Album is dark, fun, totally unapologetic/unedited, and draped in sarcasm

4. Jack is 100% completely uninvolved

5. None of her friends in the album shoot/mv (but she can use her pets :wub:)

6. Red/auburn hair and baby blue acrylics

7. After album is released someone leaks Morricone

UbsOye5.png

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

people complaining about Jack's "cheap beats" like have you heard Lust for Life ?

I always wondered that - why everyone wants Rick back but hated on his last project with her, LFL... wanted change then but want old back now??? :coffee: 

I think it’s prob more accurate if those peeps were to say they want a more cinematic sound back, not necessarily Rick. I want full Zach Dawes/TLSP or Dan vibes againnnnnn

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Hm... they are NOT bad. As well as most of Lust for Life tbh :oprah3: y'all hating on that album and it's clearly not bad.

Period! 

hoping for this kinda vibe from rcs:

-flipside

-serene queen

-dark but just a game

-the blackest day

-freak

-heroin

-cruel world

-is this happiness

-kill kill

-daytona meth

-music to watch boys to 

-fucked my way up to the top 

that bitter, sarcastic but still dreamy kinda energy would make for such an iconic revenge album (i know not all of them are all these things, but they are all at least one of those things if that makes sense,- like mtwbt isn't necessarily bitter but it is dreamy)  

12 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

hoping for this kinda vibe from rcs:

-flipside

-serene queen

-dark but just a game

-the blackest day

-freak

-heroin

-cruel world

-is this happiness

-kill kill

-daytona meth

-music to watch boys to 

-fucked my way up to the top 

that bitter, sarcastic but still dreamy kinda energy would make for such an iconic revenge album (i know not all of them are all these things, but they are all at least one of those things if that makes sense,- like mtwbt isn't necessarily bitter but it is dreamy)  

YES! The dreamy/bitter vibe of all of these are definitely what we need. Rooting for that. And yes at the Serene Queen justice. She really has to give us an album of that sound.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: