Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Wait can a girlie tell me why we think there’s a(nother) delay? :toofunny:

because she deleted the BB snippet and that beautiful selphie of her wearing the blue shirt

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

because she deleted the blue banisters music video snippet :bored: :stareney2:

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

because she deleted the BB snippet and that beautiful selphie of her wearing the blue shirt

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We have no idea. 

Oohhh LOL I didn’t realize we were still on that BB MV topic. So it is a little sus that she deleted it but honestly she does that all the time and not to mention the BB and RCS selphies are still up so let’s not give up hope girlies :party:

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Wait can a girlie tell me why we think there’s a(nother) delay? :toofunny:

We like to be dramatic :kum:

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

I don't get my hopes up. Deleting posts don't mean that something will come in next days.

So you‘re saying it‘s coming today :party:

the revenge of lana del rey - july 16th

not the twitter lana accounts coming up with "theories" of why lana took down the posts. it's prolly because the songs are already out and she's planning a proper announcement soon 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's July 3rd 23:50, she goes live on IG and plays snippets of her new best material with electric guitar, strings and synths, everyone is freaking out that in 10 minutes that excellence is about to drop.

Midnight June 4th, she deletes all the files on our very eyes and says "go fuck yourselves". That's the Revenge of Lana Del Rey

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

8 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

It's July 3rd 23:50, she goes live on IG and plays snippets of her new best material with electric guitar, strings and synths, everyone is freaking out that in 10 minutes that excellence is about to drop.

Midnight June 4th, she deletes all the files on our very eyes and says "go fuck yourselves". That's the Revenge of Lana Del Rey

I wouldn't even be mad. deserved :ma:

Capture.jpg

11 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

and that's when I'll ask Azealia to perform a hex on her :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven