Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

wait but this is so perfect with the violins and everything??? why can't jack do something like this for lana

He could, she just doesn’t want to, at the end of the day she’s also producing every record and is the one deciding

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, FallingCherry said:

He could, she just doesn’t want to, at the end of the day she’s also producing every record and is the one deciding

i seriously will never understand why people on here think jack holds lana hostage 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

i seriously will never understand why people on here think jack holds lana hostage 

ppl don't think that but i *think* a lot of people are seeing that his collaborative efforts don't offer artists much these days and that post-NFR, his production seems to be increasingly... formulaic 

Edit: i want to add that it's rly kind of alarming how so many artists' music (lana, lorde, etc) are starting to sound similar to each other, when originally they were very distinct. i really feel like it is such a disservice to these individual artists tbh. the music industry and press etc is already *so complex* to navigate, like the risk of being thrown into really narrow misogynist categories such as "sad girl" for sometimes singing abt harsh realities lol (let alone when the production that now accompanies really introspective lyrics all sounds so similar). like jack def needs to just get some integrity and be a responsible collaborator if he's going to market himself as one, and offer something more inspired to the artists he works with 

Edited by Alison by Slowdive

mUENGN9.png

I'd love if BB took a different turn and ended up being a western album renamed 'Annie Oakley Blues' or something and Lana is on the cover on a horse in speeding motion while shooting something behind her in a wild chase with outlaws across the desert 

tenor.gif         tenor.gif?itemid=14788654     tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

22 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Bad news: Blue Banisters atrl thread closed so no more spilling from BOZ 

we still have twitter :pray2:

25 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Prob cause all people were doing was spamming it causing people to think there was news 

So basically the same we do here :eartha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I'd love if BB took a different turn and ended up being a western album renamed 'Annie Oakley Blues' or something and Lana is on the cover on a horse in speeding motion while shooting something behind her in a wild chase with outlaws across the desert 

tenor.gif         tenor.gif?itemid=14788654     tenor.gif

Chemtrails' potential :icant: okay right on schedule i'm in the mood to hate on jack again 

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

i really want blue banisters to have a trailer, maybe that's the next move for the album?

That would be a dream, but I really doubt we'll get a trailer for this album:crai:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif