Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, lanasbottom said:

we won’t get anything. eclipse posted on his insta about upcoming june drops and lana was nowhere to be found :willcut:

Pls gurl let me sniff my delulu powder in peace ???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

48 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Double album please. If i have to listen to Justin Bieber whole discography to make it come true. I WILL

May god have mercy on your ears and brain cells 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

we won’t get anything. eclipse posted on his insta about upcoming june drops and lana was nowhere to be found :willcut:

Maybe Lana's team threatened him or something. Maybe that's why he removed the BB, WW and TB announcement a day before they were released :trisha: (I'm only creating excuses for my delusion, but it could be trew):bebe:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

I had a vision... :pout:

a vision of tracklist & album cover reveal + pre order and it being her serviest album cover to date :excited:

nadia lee please come through bestie! June 1 we're counting on u :icant:

manifesting a nadia lee album cover with lana on a candy shop with a rock candy on her mouth, topless but with the words LANA DEL REY covering her titties, and ROCK CANDY SWEET stamped on the store's neon sign

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

manifesting a nadia lee album cover with her on a candy shop with a rock candy on her mouth, topless but with the words LANA DEL REY covering her titties, and ROCK CANDY SWEET stamped on the store's neon sign

I love this idea. David LaChapelle can do this concept justice too.

13 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

May god have mercy on your ears and brain cells 

If it's for the double treat era. I WILL DO ANYTHING even if i have to damage my own brain cells.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Btw, any of u guys think the Gucci Guilty concept will fit RCS art direction? I mean, look at the pastel aesthetic color arrangement ????

I agree an Erotica from Lana would be pleasant. What Ariana has been singing about lately isn't erotic, it's simple vulgarity :rip: Lana would never. Actually her sex lines are some of her finest. She knows how to sing-moan-whisper-shout.

Billboard is obviously just taking Lana’s word on the two albums. We’ve been explicitly told it’s only gonna be one album..typically when an artist takes to Instagram to announce something, they know what they’re talking about and don’t give two completely random dates :thumb2:

Let’s be real, when she announced June 1st back in March I’m sure none of us expected to actually have 3 new songs before the date. I feel like the rest of the album cycle will be rather normal. She’ll announce the lead single/video and she’ll announce a preorder and all that good stuff! So logically I don’t see us getting anything next week, because she already told us the date is moved to July 4th

"Don’t forget me"

With HM, Norman and Chemtrails she released buzz singles prior to the lead single (Honeymoon title track released on YT, Marines and Venice initially being called cute summer songs, LMLYLAW released w/ a homemade MV). I feel like she has a bigger single + high budget MV coming. Maybe the "I can't believe she's doing this" was referring to something we don't know yet.

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

We love u too bestie :heart:

Apparently Billboard says RCS is coming June and BB is coming in July. Tbh they're not that reliable but we're hopping on the delulu train anyway :hype:

the way suddenly i have serotonin 

jB1Vtmb.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

With HM, Norman and Chemtrails she released buzz singles prior to the lead single (Honeymoon title track released on YT, Marines and Venice initially being called cute summer songs, LMLYLAW released w/ a homemade MV). I feel like she has a bigger single + high budget MV coming. Maybe the "I can't believe she's doing this" was referring to something we don't know yet.

For real, though. As much as I appreciate the amazing lyrics, the singles don't give me those "I can't believe she's doing this" vibe

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I really think the ‘I can’t believe she’s doing this’ was referring to three singles all on the same day, because I can’t think of any other artist in a long time who’s done that, and BOZ said it wasn’t lyric/sound related 

There does have to be something ‘bigger’ coming, but we have no confirmation what it is

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

For real, though. As much as I appreciate the amazing lyrics, the singles don't give me those "I can't believe she's doing this" vibe

Agreed. But they could've also been referring to her using the same cover art edited in three different ways lmao. Regardless I feel like Lana knows her audience well and knows what she's doing. I can't see her just releasing an album without a proper lead single.

It's weird though bc if the album is actually releasing on the 4th wouldn't she have filmed something by now? She almost always posts when she's doing a high budget MV (with the exception of Love). Idk this album cycle is so strange.

**Wait nvm she also kept Doin Time a secret. 

2 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

billboard magazine created a chart for records coming out in the next month, and both Rock Candy Sweet (June 1st) and Blue Banisters (The 4th of July) are listed!

One is the album of revenge and the other is the album of history. :oic3: 

As if! :hide:

Okay well let's just assume for the time being that she IS releasing RCS in June, would that not make sense?

- She teased the RCS title first, and even though she took down the BB music video Instagram post, she kept the RCS one up

- RCS could be the album that contains Dealer, as Lana said she didn't know where it could fit on COCC (maybe now she has a place to put it)

- She got that artist to do a specific font for the RCS Instagram post

- Lana made it clear on her story that it was a 'record'

- Mike Dean said they're still working on BB, hence why Billboard states it's coming out on the 4th July so it makes sense why she'd put out RCS June 1st

To be fair, I really don't think the insiders have all the details like we expect them too. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in the blue about a two album situation like the rest of us

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Okay well let's just assume for the time being that she IS releasing RCS in June, would that not make sense?

- She teased the RCS title first, and even though she took down the BB music video Instagram post, she kept the RCS one up

- RCS could be the album that contains Dealer, as Lana said she didn't know where it could fit on COCC (maybe now she has a place to put it)

- She got that artist to do a specific font for the RCS Instagram post

- Lana made it clear on her story that it was a 'record'

- Mike Dean said they're still working on BB, hence why Billboard states it's coming out on the 4th July so it makes sense why she'd put out RCS June 1st

To be fair, I really don't think the insiders have all the details like we expect them too. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in the blue about a two album situation like the rest of us

U know who's the artist that made the RCS logo for her? I actually love that.

2 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

U know who's the artist that made the RCS logo for her? I actually love that.

Hmm I'm not sure. Lana didn't tag her and she deleted the other pic 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven