Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

6 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

The production near the end of Wildflower Wildfire is borderline unlistenable. I love it as a piano track, though. Maybe they'll polish it up before the album's out because it's ..... not done. :lmao:

ya the production is mad wack, some less crunchy drums would have made this easily one of her best ever. still an amazing song tho imo.

i sort of wonder if the song production was rushed, seeing as mike said just a week or so ago that they hadn't finished anything.

either that or hiring hip-hop mixers was just a mistake for this track.

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

as someone who loves all three songs - i highly encourage and support anybody who doesn't enjoy them to share their opinions! i think it's good to hear other people's thoughts even if they're different from mine! i think it's interesting seeing different perspectives and gauging the fanbase's reaction! i think it's valid that we all react differently! :party:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

These songs are so perfect. The ambience, the poetry, the deeper insights into Lana's past :oprah:

She can rarely disappoint me, musically. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, LanaTheRay said:

Don't give her any ideas.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

hey bestie @Max what do you think of the tracks, I missed your dissertation 

12 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

................... :scoff:

What was exactly that you didnt understand? I didnt liked the songs and im entitled to my own opinion. This website is free and anyone can comment anything thats not offensive. 

Seriously, I didnt quote anyones opinion about the songs until now. You could've easily scrolled past the replies. 

And who the fuck are you to tell i dont have taste. I dont even know you! NEVER noticed your presence in this forum. Now sit your dumb ass down and enjoy your songs

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

hey bestie @Max what do you think of the tracks, I missed your dissertation 

Well... I like 'Blue Banisters' and 'Wildflower Wildfire' a lot, the song structure is interesting and the lyrics are very good imho.

But the song that has me shook is most definitely 'Text Book'—it's giving me all I ever wanted to hear on a Lana song for a while now. It's sooo good. I'm shook, I can't stop listening, it almost cured my adult acne. :party:

I see the thread that connects each of these tracks, but they all have their unique identity. I'm obsessed :trisha:

FUCK these songs are so good 

11-C88-D17-0-A22-4710-A7-B0-744224-FCC90

TB = WW > BB 

but they’re all so fucking amazing and such a refresher compared to the last 2 albums. Something about the vibes of these songs give me HM vibes and im here for it 452-CD7-C6-4-CF0-4-E05-A7-C5-417-F01663-

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Just now, Max said:

Well... I like 'Blue Banisters' and 'Wildflower Wildfire' a lot, the song structure is interesting and the lyrics are very good imho.

But the song that has me shook is most definitely 'Text Book'—it's giving me all I ever wanted to hear on a Lana song for a while now. It's sooo good. I'm shook, I can't stop listening, it almost cured my adult acne. :party:

100% agreed, Text Book is pure bliss and my fave too

3 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

What was exactly that you didnt understand? I didnt liked the songs and im entitled to my own opinion. This website is free and anyone can comment anything thats not offensive. 

Seriously, I didnt quote anyones opinion about the songs until now. You could've easily scrolled past the replies. 

And who the fuck are you to tell i dont have taste. I dont even know you! NEVER noticed your presence in this forum. Now sit your dumb ass down and enjoy your songs

you're really ruining the vibes here sweetie 

faSE.gif