TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

9 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

If she doesn’t release this by next Friday, just leak it for god sake. Not another tease then forever delay. Who teases a snippet then nothing for 2 weeks. This girl is dreadful. 

It’s mindblowing how much she despises her fans. A true masochist, since she’s announced the title all she’s done is edge the fans with old pictures & empty promises that never resulted in a climax. She’s probably been doing bdsm work professionally to pay for the crack & light bill the past few years since she’s physically incapable of releasing music

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

17 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

It’s mindblowing how much she despises her fans. A true masochist, since she’s announced the title all she’s done is edge the fans with old pictures & empty promises that never resulted in a climax. She’s probably been doing bdsm work professionally to pay for the crack & light bill the past few years since she’s physically incapable of releasing music

it would’ve been better if she just never even mentioned masochism so our hopes wouldn’t keep getting up. i understand how bad her label is but i don’t think it’s 100% their fault. and i would be surprised if any of the songs off the album were made after 2016

i told y'all, i warned y'all about this girl years ago and y'all didn't listen! lanaboards you were DEAF! i tweeted and posted and exposed her in every which way, but y'all attackad and treated me like a madman! she is the madman! she is a mad lying cow that one! besties y'all need help (https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-stockholm-syndrome) and she needs rehab! yes she does! and y'all are enabling the highs of a junkie! bitch needs to be in a straitjacket, not getting more white lines and black beaches up her pussy thanks to you! stop supporting her! stop thinking she loves you... cause she don't! she only love the high and your coins! she's a narcissist fraudster who lied her way to the industry and now she can't be bothered to release music for anyone! this fiona apple cosplayer pretending to be the genius behind her music when she can't even bother to record proper vocals to the justin raisen and dan nigro writing camp mp3s sent to her! she's lucky the 3 people here didn't move on cause sky ferreira girl nobody be talking about you besides pitchfork and lanaboards :lmao:the pits of the internet... y'all hyping this girl up i literally watched a live performance of 24 hours and she CAN'T even sing! what the hell does this girl do? she isn't writing, playing any instruments, can barely hold a note... should we call her an actress and model based on the 10 second cameos and 5 magazines or whatever she got on? hunty those days been over who is gonna book sky ferreira girl? the cheques are gonna bounce when they realize what a talentless fraud she is! what does she do? does she work in a starbucks? is she a librarian? HELL NAH! people at those jobs are more responsible and professional with their work than sky tonia ferreira! ELECTRIC CHAIR! 

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

i told y'all, i warned y'all about this girl years ago and y'all didn't listen! lanaboards you were DEAF! i tweeted and posted and exposed her in every which way, but y'all attackad and treated me like a madman! she is the madman! she is a mad lying cow that one! besties y'all need help (https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-stockholm-syndrome) and she needs rehab! yes she does! and y'all are enabling the highs of a junkie! bitch needs to be in a straitjacket, not getting more white lines and black beaches up her pussy thanks to you! stop supporting her! stop thinking she loves you... cause she don't! she only love the high and your coins! she's a narcissist fraudster who lied her way to the industry and now she can't be bothered to release music for anyone! this fiona apple cosplayer pretending to be the genius behind her music when she can't even bother to record proper vocals to the justin raisen and dan nigro writing camp mp3s sent to her! she's lucky the 3 people here didn't move on cause sky ferreira girl nobody be talking about you besides pitchfork and lanaboards :lmao:the pits of the internet... y'all hyping this girl up i literally watched a live performance of 24 hours and she CAN'T even sing! what the hell does this girl do? she isn't writing, playing any instruments, can barely hold a note... should we call her an actress and model based on the 10 second cameos and 5 magazines or whatever she got on? hunty those days been over who is gonna book sky ferreira girl? the cheques are gonna bounce when they realize what a talentless fraud she is! what does she do? does she work in a starbucks? is she a librarian? HELL NAH! people at those jobs are more responsible and professional with their work than sky tonia ferreira! ELECTRIC CHAIR! 

You're envious of her because your faves can't perform flawlessly like her, I mean... just look at her!

Professional
Flawless vocals
Flawless image
Face of an angel.

(don't come for me little ferraris lol)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Idk anything about dates/how much I can say without getting other people in trouble but the day before the teaser was posted my friend did tell me Sky’s stylist reached out to see if a certain brand was interested in dressing her for a comeback video. This is also how we found out about the Pitchfork cover story before anything had been announced, they’d requested a few looks for the photoshoot. I agree it isn’t right for Sky and Capitol to go back to radio silence but let’s wait a little and see what kind of rollout they have planned before you all start calling her all kinds of crackwhore and fraud, etc. 

2 hours ago, avenue said:

leakers if you hate sky ferreira leak her shit

everything

e v e r y t h i n g :godlaugh:

^^^ I wanna hear the unleaked cry baby era songs so bad :crai:

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

The lengths people go over music like girls.. granted when Lana is 6 months overdue for her yearly album people start rioting and throwing bitch fits so what do I expect for a situation like this 4cGFKT1.gif

So much energy like damn.. and quickly skimming through these recent pages, seems to me that the loudest aren't even that big of fans of hers s2PmfTV.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, 111 said:

2 hours ago, 111 said:

too many boys best song of all time

post nut clarity hit user 111 :true:

2 hours ago, 111 said:

I read this in Azealias voice, it adds to the message :azealia:

7 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

Idk anything about dates/how much I can say without getting other people in trouble but the day before the teaser was posted my friend did tell me Sky’s stylist reached out to see if a certain brand was interested in dressing her for a comeback video. This is also how we found out about the Pitchfork cover story before anything had been announced, they’d requested a few looks for the photoshoot. I agree it isn’t right for Sky and Capitol to go back to radio silence but let’s wait a little and see what kind of rollout they have planned before you all start calling her all kinds of crackwhore and fraud, etc. 

ah so i was right, she hasn't shot the video lol 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif