Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

honestly i thought the alt cover was her holding a car door open and the camera was from inside the car until i recognised there was a tractor :creep:

i NEED a signed litho of lana and the dogs, that would be just adorable. and i also need the urban vinyl to be the picture of her smiling with them. I NEED IT ALL NOW LANA :trisha:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

16 minutes ago, ItGirl said:

So this is for sure the only one Amazon is selling? Sometimes other store exclusives get listed on Amazon (the blue NFR for example. I also got my red Magdalen from Amazon as well and that was an indie exclusive)

53 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I’m crossing my fingers and toes for the Urban Outfitters exclusive to be the cover art of Lana smiling with the dogs, and come with a light spring green vinyl, really pastel. That would be gorgeous. (Or if we wanna get REALLY CRAZY, two different colored vinyls. Like one a light green and one a yellow, or one yellow and one blue)

i would die for that. would give UO ultraviolence realness :defeated:

So the Target vinyl is about 6/7 dollars cheaper than the standard on Lana's site in the grand total, which means I'm probably going to get that one (although I do sort of want to wait and go to the store on the day the vinyls are officially shipped/release to get that experience lol)  :hype: The Target cover might actually be my favorite Lana album cover ever 

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

So the Target vinyl is about 6/7 dollars cheaper than the standard on Lana's site in the grand total, which means I'm probably going to get that one (although I do sort of want to wait and go to the store on the day the vinyls are officially shipped/release to get that experience lol)  :hype: The Target cover might actually be my favorite Lana album cover ever 

I preordered the Target vinyl but will go to the store the day of release for the CD :party:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

So, no Red vinyl for France ? :crossed:

I bought 3 versions :
- FNAC / TARGET CD
- RED cassette
- Yellow vinyl

I feel so conflicted : I bought the yellow vinyl, cause I love this cover so much, but it seems to looks so pretty on CD format too. But I already bought FNAC / Target version CD. So I don't want to have too many copies but this one is amazing. And I'm sure I'll buy standard CD in the physical store on day one.

I do agree to say that the HMV / Taget one is one of the beautifulest LDR album covers BUT the Krug blue one is so close to the songs, more than the others imo. + this picture IS Fine China by itself, so strange it's not on the album.

+² : I really dislike the smiling one, so I don't pick any copy of it.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

41 minutes ago, Troye Sivan said:

ordered this one and canceled from her store since i had some gift card balance left. strange how it’s considered an Amazon exclusive when it was just on her website :crossed:

If I order from her store, I can cancel any time before shipping?

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

Fnac plzz im beggin

i'm starting to feel desperate. If there will be no red vinyl on fnac tomorrow i will definitely buy white one from her French store

3 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

please help me be strong, I don’t think I have another $40 to drop on the Target vinyl but I really want it :crying5: already bought the white one from her website!

more vinyl purchased = more denny's meals + home depot purchases for Lana :oic2:

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I think I'm gonna order the yellow and white vinyl, and the two alt covers on CD from her German store! :trisha: Like Chemtrails, I figured I can always get the standard CD later when it's a little cheaper if I want to. And the "exclusive" CD from Fnac! :flutter:

It's so mean that I have to pay like €20 more when buying from the German store, but I guess I don't have to pay taxes later so it's okay.

Her French store charged me a lot less shipping than the German store. Not sure if it would be the same shipping to you but check both if you haven't bought it already. 

Ordered the white, yellow, and black vinyls from her store yesterday. Now I want to get the target vinyl and cd, but I’m banned from target so I can’t pre order. They never have her stuff at the physical target store here. Does anyone know if I can get that vinyl cover from somewhere besides target in the US? 

Very happy Amazon has the white. I hope it's really the same as the one from her stores. I ordered a white and yellow right away but I like to have backup copies. I didn't want to pay the overseas shipping on the white just for a backup copy like I did with the yellow....