Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

28 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Really don't know if I should cancel my order or not (I payed $120 including shipping for the standard CD + art signed art card) now that I have stupidly realized there were signed cd's (no signed art cards) I kinda want to cancel my order now and see if I can grab a signed CD elsewhere. If someone could please correct me if I'm wrong I would really appreciate it lol :air2:

Tbh 120$ is way too much for just a signed CD. You could use some forwarding sites like forward2me.com to get the UK bundles and you'd still saving around 80-90$. And also i'm sure signed lithos (and new signed cards in other stores like the spanish one) are going to be up in a week or two! 

34 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Really don't know if I should cancel my order or not (I payed $120 including shipping for the standard CD + art signed art card) now that I have stupidly realized there were signed cd's (no signed art cards) I kinda want to cancel my order now and see if I can grab a signed CD elsewhere. If someone could please correct me if I'm wrong I would really appreciate it lol :air2:

The US ones also come with a signed art card even though it was labeled as a signed CD. I saw someone else post their confirmation email and it said that. Not sure if actual signed CDs were posted anywhere. 

45 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I think they said that if it doesn’t state a color, it’s the standard black.

Also I don’t know why they add limited edition to it seeing as the black one probably is not limited, they did the same on Olivia Rodrigos 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

40 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I think they said that if it doesn’t state a color, it’s the standard black.

Also I don’t know why they add limited edition to it seeing as the black one probably is not limited, they did the same on Olivia Rodrigos 

oh :/ bummer 

ty! <3 

2 hours ago, 5Rick said:

Its standard black. The customer servicie told me yesterday that the red alt Vinyl is going to be sold on their website soon.

Two different people told me that... But Who knows :horror2: im still waiting. Maybe till week of release or some. They told me They are very interested on the vinyl but the provider is not giving them a date or answer other of their messages so... Dont know to be honest...

Hd7c-1.gif

3 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Its standard black. The customer servicie told me yesterday that the red alt Vinyl is going to be sold on their website soon.

Two different people told me that... But Who knows :horror2: im still waiting. Maybe till week of release or some. They told me They are very interested on the vinyl but the provider is not giving them a date or answer other of their messages so... Dont know to be honest...

IF THATS TRUE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

23 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

let's hope! I'd love to order both vinyl and CD from the same website! ty <3

1 hour ago, National Anthem said:

Does anyone remember how late we got signed lithos and the final picture disc for Chemtrails? Like is it feasible there still could be those things coming for BB?

Signed lithos i believe like a couple of weeks before the album release, and the final picture disc was posted on the album release day (i think first on the LDRVillage) 

12 hours ago, CyberCherry said:

Wait where are the actual signed cds? I got the one with the art card and would consider canceling my order also…

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

15 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Wait where are the actual signed cds? I got the one with the art card and would consider canceling my order also…

I don't think there are - I'm pretty sure there are only art cards? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

15 hours ago, honeyxmoon said:

Piccadilly Records is the cheapest out there (around 35€ including shipping) :lolliney:

Mmmm... that's most likely to be the UK one, the US site is the www.shoplanadelrey.com

Does that mean all of the US bundles are sold out? I was told to use the universal store cause most stuff is still stock EDIT: nvm I’m stupid I just realized the universal store offers shipping to the us but that doesn’t include the bundles the moment 

Really appreciate the replies about my situation spending $120 (including shipping) for the standard CD + signed art card. Definitely will be cancelling my order as I believe you are allowed to within 14 days of placing the order. I'm now going to order a UK bundle that comes with a signed art card but use a postal forwarding service. However, I was wondering what one would be the most ideal in terms of prices and reliability? :kiss:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

On 9/24/2021 at 9:44 PM, honeyxmoon said:

Tbh 120$ is way too much for just a signed CD. You could use some forwarding sites like forward2me.com to get the UK bundles and you'd still saving around 80-90$. And also i'm sure signed lithos (and new signed cards in other stores like the spanish one) are going to be up in a week or two! 

it was 120 for a signed cd?! when she sold signed cds for LFL it was only like 25 bucks. the fuck?

~INSTA1.gif

2 minutes ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

it was 120 for a signed cd?! when she sold signed cds for LFL it was only like 25 bucks. the fuck?

this is due to the process they're using to order it. 

i got the signed CD on shoplanadelrey.com for like $14 USD. 

faSE.gif