Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly at this point would it be a surprise if somebody did rate it 4/100? :awkney:

her born this way 0/100 moment

2222 make a wish

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Spoiler

I thought Lana was saying, โ€œbut periodโ€ instead of โ€œblue periodโ€ in BBS:thumb3:

ย 

โ€œโ€ฆand this is all I looked for all my life โ€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofโ€ฆmisuse, betrayal.โ€
Sylvia Plathย 

OK, listening to the album for the first time, now that it's streaming legally. I'm not sure I'm going to survive listening to this every day ten or twelve times for the next few months, but i don't think I have a choice.

Also, did we always know that Nectar of the Gods (or whatever it used to be called) is a heroin song? I somehow missed that.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

*lana never once mentioningย weight gain*ย 

guardian: "lAnAs wEaVInG wEiGHt gAIn inTO hEr AeSThetIC"

ย 

like if u wanna start ur review by calling her fat why not just say that instead of bobbing around it, like the same message is spread either way literally GTFOย :smh:ย and as to say her weight was ever a factor in her aesthetic???ย 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

*lana never once mentioningย weight gain*ย 

guardian: "lAnAs wEaVInG wEiGHt gAIn inTO hEr AeSThetIC"

ย 

like if u wanna start ur review by calling her fat why not just say that instead of bobbing around it, like the same message is spread either way literally GTFOย :smh:ย and as to say her weight was ever a factor in her aesthetic???ย 

I think she implies it a bit but they literally missed the wholeย point of the songย :awk:

giphy.gif