Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

dealer is 

Spoiler

a slow motion interdimensional travel track SomeMassiveHerald-max-1mb.gif feels like we only go backwards but its forward and its everywhere HeavyBlaringChinesecrocodilelizard-size_ like an octopus spreading it's tentacles thru every fiber of space and the universe and it's moving and it brings everything to it's core and then slow thunder strikes but its quite rapid and constant but it just feels like a forbidden epiphany FmGXaUA.gif but it's amazing and the flowers are like blooming all slow and the secrets of life are shared with you f-sY4S.gif and ur smiling like a cheshire cat and ur seeing everything in beautiful math and light pixels like the inside of a kaleidoscope and ur floating and the sun is like a gumdrop and it's warm and u cry at how beautiful it all is while ur body's vibrating all over like a 5gum commercial tenor.gif?itemid=15720282 and then u explode and ur in a lava lamp 200.gif but it's habitable but then its a rocket and u start it all over again to another place yes 4d5e447cda052cc4f29067c18056b305.giftenor.gif?itemid=15720282

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

dealer is 

Hide contents

a slow motion interdimensional travel track feels like we only go backwards but its forward and its everywhere like an octopus spreading it's tentacles thru every fiber of space and the universe and it's moving and it brings everything to it's core and then slow thunder strikes but its quite rapid and constant but it just feels like a forbidden epiphany but it's amazing and the flowers are like blooming all slow and the secrets of life are shared with you and ur smiling like a cheshire cat and ur seeing everything in beautiful math and light pixels like the inside of a kaleidoscope and ur floating and the sun is like a gumdrop and it's warm and u cry at how beautiful it all is while ur body's vibrating all over like a 5gum commercial and then u explode and ur in a lava lamp but it's habitable but then its a rocket and u start it all over again to another place yes

Please marry me and speak these words at night I’m in love

20 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She should definitely release Dealer.

If she wants to completely destroy any hype for the album.

Tee hee hee! L.O.L. XD 

56 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

:oprah2:ok what if I hit my head so heavy that I enter a coma and wake up only on the album release? I'mma try this, brb

But instead of October, you wake up 2 years later only to find out Bb was scrapped last minute and you’re entering another pre-release era :godlaugh:

nF70D0F.png

12 hours ago, rock candy sweet said:

someone who has already heard dealer, can u describe it to me? i dont wanna listen to the leak cause we kinda already heard half the album, but im just so excited aaaagh- anyways, what's the instrumental like? is it a bop, is it slow? the lyrical content? does it have the potential to be the a career highlight? 

Hmm. Idk how to define Dealer, but she's Noir's distant 3rd cousin imo :flutter::illumilana2: 

On 9/24/2021 at 4:08 PM, bluechemtrails said:

What I like best in 'Blue Banisters': her varied voice carries the whole song, there's only a slight piano accompaniment and nothing more. It's a really brilliant performance!

This reminds me of a comment on this video

it says "Lana's style isn't singing consistently like someone who's classically trained. She uses her voice like an instrument, and I love it. No, she isn't for everyone, but to say she can't sing is a fallacy." 

I'm glad you said this about BB because it makes me appreciate it more.