Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Wonder how quickly I can get hired at Target...:makeup:

thanos-ill-do-it.gif

Working there for 5 years, when music started being released on Fridays, the albums show up on the truck on Tuesdays. So if you're getting any leak from target, it won't happen till next tuesday.

Just now, HighbyTheDealer said:

Working there for 5 years, when music started being released on Fridays, the albums show up on the truck on Tuesdays. So if you're getting any leak from target, it won't happen till next tuesday.

How do we become a trucker fast :nails:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, HighbyTheDealer said:

sooo youre saying we need to get a job at a truck company….:sass:

1 minute ago, GetFree said:

Can’t wait for when it leaks on the internet and these faggets try to claim it as their leak like hungry hounds

You'd think they'll disappear once the album is released and their lies are proven fake, but they will reappear under a new username for a new album a year later... Darla's impact 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

what is going on with :instrumental" leaks. like when you're leaking something real you want people to know it's real which is by having lana's voice. this seems like common sense. anyone can record a piano or acoustic guitar imrpov and add some wack garageband synth over it and call it an instrumental leak, we AINT STUPID

@lustforlife@arcadialovesong2018

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If ITTJ was considered for the album, do you think Lana decided to scrap it because it sounded too similar to IYLDWM? :eartha2:

I think she scrapped it because Jesus was already mentioned in CB and then this album would be too religious.

4 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

what is going on with :instrumental" leaks. like when you're leaking something real you want people to know it's real which is by having lana's voice. this seems like common sense. anyone can record a piano or acoustic guitar imrpov and add some wack garageband synth over it and call it an instrumental leak, we AINT STUPID

@lustforlife@arcadialovesong2018

I DONT LEAK ANYTHING 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Arcadia liked 2 comments I made about the album leaking today and I saw they liked another comment about an upcoming leak so either they're trolling or we're getting fed :hype: I'm #Teamlustforlife but I'm also easily swayed so feel free to share sweaty

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

wanted to wake up to a HQ leak but instead i woke up to malicious gay faggotry i HATE IT HERE where's the leak at 4ElIbnq.gif

"malicious gay faggotry" is my favorite new phrase

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

I once made this instrumental on Garageband and managed to replicate the sound of Tropico to a T. I even surprised myself, honestly. So basically anyone can adapt 'Lana-isms' into a simple song and claim it to be real

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven