Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

So excited for Lana to post, mainly because now I'm looking forward to seeing what the back cover is :peace:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, VeniceBiatch said:

Arcadia > BB > TB > WW

Hide contents

I think HQ dealer would be in between Arcadia and BB

but OMG the trap vibes of this interlude better continue into Black Bathing Suit... HOW COULD IT NOT

WW last...just out in the open.

Braver than the US marines 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

So it all makes sense. First part of the album follows up the theme of COCC. Then the interlude come and that's where the new era and sound starts. First part is ballad driven then after Arcadia it goes to Pop Rock magnum opus. Watch Taylor and Lorde coming up with something similar to replicate the style after BB gets cult following.

D.png

I can’t believe we’re in a new thread, we got the single, and the album is on the way :crying4:

it feels so surreal

The song really blew me away, the demo she posted in July didn’t do it justice! We’re really about to get Lana’s best album :icant:

"Don’t forget me"

PLEASE LANA POST SOMETHING, IT'S ABOUT TIME

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Arcadia is so beautiful! I have a feeling we are going to get a top three LDR album, sitting next to NFR and UV in my personal trinity. For me, the production style and melody is like a downtempo Paradise. I’m loving the return to the baroque chamber pop sound with more lush sounding strings and piano composition. The emotion and the storytelling and lyricism is like NFR/Chemtrails. I really feel Fine China would have fit into this album perfectly, but maybe she will save that for her unreleased compilation.

I also love Dealer and that is one of her most intense and unique vocal performances she has ever served, but she made the right choice not putting it on Chemtrails. It’s very pissed off and anxious sounding. I’m not really certain dealer will fit on BB either, but will wait until I see how the album flows before I make my judgment.

One question: I know the Grammy has some eligibility rule that a certain percent of the songs on an album need to have been written or recorded in the last few years for an album to be eligible at the Grammy’s. Will all the old songs on this make BB ineligible at the Grammy’s? That would just be criminal. It is Lana’s turn to get her god damn Grammy and I would die inside if some stupid rule blocks her eligibility.