Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

11 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

To avoid further confusion, I'm pretty sure this list only includes the songwriters rather than the producers? For example, we know Text Book is co-produced by Dean Reid and Zach Dawes, but it was written by only Lana and Gave. The Trio has no lyrics so the producer (Ennio Morricone) is the only credited 'writer' lol

Hoping this is the case so there is Zach Dawes influence on more tracks!!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Just listened to the first four tracks on the album all together and WOW....this is definitely shaping up to be her best yet :wowcry:

imageproxy.jpg

GUYSSS. I just need to know whether the song "Dealer" we got rn is a demo or the final version to decide to hear it or not, i am so stressful, i thought i was gonna be content with the "Arcadia" release BUT NOW CAN'T I WANT MOREEEEE :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Well, this is my opinion on Arcadia.

I'll start by saying it's clearly not a bad song but, I don't know why I didn't connect with it like I did with the snippet that Lana released or the other three singles. 
Maybe it will grow on me but right now I didn't really like it, it's not a song I would repeat over and over again; which I always do with Lana's songs.

The lyrics are beautiful, her voice is beautiful but the melody of the song just doesn't connect with me, yet. 

Aside from that, I'd like to think that powerful trap beat at the end of the song is a hint of what the album will sound like after that, it would be inconsistent for the next song to be a piano ballad, at least that's how I see things.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

GUYSSS. I just need to know whether the song "Dealer" we got rn is a demo or the final version to decide to hear it or not, i am so stressful, i thought i was gonna be content with the "Arcadia" release BUT NOW CAN'T I WANT MOREEEEE :trisha:

everyone's saying it's the final version (the hq one not the one with that weird ass synth in the middle) but i'm not sure

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

so if fabirizio isn’t credited but rick is could mean rick only wrote it along lana. but if it had the same piano production fabrizio would still be credited. which means the production is definitely not the same WE WON SO HARD 

I hate to break it to you guys but.... I think she wrote the song with Rick in 2013 and then had it reproduced by Fabrizio in May of that year :um: 

The Apple Music credits are only listing the songwriters, not the producers. Multiple sources confirmed that she's using the leaked 2013 version.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕