Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Arcadia said:

Does anyone else feel like we might get more than 14 songs? I just have this feeling we're gonna get more since the official stores don't state the tracklist in the descriptions (unless I've missed some?)

Noir will be in the deluxe, confirmed

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Just now, Dealer Boulevard said:

Ok here is my ranking:

1. Dealer
2. Thunder
3. Black Bathing Suit
4. Living Legend
5. Nectar Of The Gods
6. If You Lie Down With Me
7. Text Book
8. Beautiful
9.  Violets For Roses
10. Arcadia 
11. Wildflower Wildfire 
12 . Sweet Carolina
13. Interlude - The Trio
14. Cherry Blossom
15. Blue Banisters

I still really like BB &  CB. This album is going to be so good:trisha:The interlude is so fucking good but in the end it's "just"a  dope instrumental but still it is such a serve & sth really unexpected. WFWF & Arcadia are both such a serve & I  put them kinda low bc I think there are even better songs or maybe some soft rock moments on the album. NOTG ,LL & Thunder are some of my fave unreleased songs & I really love NOTG :wub: and I haven't heard the singles for like 2 weeks now so maybe I did them dirty bc my brain is slowly forgetting:crai:

You putting BB last even though you haven't heard the whole album yet.... queen behavior :lmao: 

Ppl will be mad but its true!! 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

1 hour ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Ok here is my prediction for the album ranking:

1. Dealer
2. Thunder
3. Black Bathing Suit
4. Living Legend
5. Nectar Of The Gods
6. If You Lie Down With Me
7. Text Book
8. Beautiful
9.  Violets For Roses
10. Arcadia 
11. Wildflower Wildfire 
12 . Sweet Carolina
13. Interlude - The Trio
14. Cherry Blossom
15. Blue Banisters

I still really like BB &  CB. This album is going to be so good:trisha:The interlude is so fucking good but in the end it's "just"a  dope instrumental but still it is such a serve & sth really unexpected. WFWF & Arcadia are both such a serve & I  put them kinda low bc I think there are going to be even better songs or maybe some soft rock moments on the album. NOTG ,LL & Thunder are some of my fave unreleased songs & I really love NOTG :wub: and I haven't heard the singles for like 2 weeks now so maybe I did them dirty bc my brain is slowly forgetting:crai:

A no skip album is coming I fear:xcry:

the way this is my exact prediction for myself.. your mind! 

I don't know how i'm going to feel when I hear

the reworked version of Thunder, without the guitars 

:lange: this new version better be a fucking masterpiece if they took away the rock edge.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Hey all, I keep seeing discussion about the Lana x Lorde lawsuit creep its way back in this thread even after attempting to redirect it to the Chemtrails thread, so I've created a new thread just for the lawsuit here and have moved all related posts to it.

I've also moved the discourse about leaking non-BB-related unreleased songs to the Random Lana Discussion Thread.

Let's regroup and stay on topic, all! We are officially less than a month away now from the album's release! So exciting! :hype:

xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana's hairstylist posting a video of himself in a studio...does she sleep there?? i swear she's always recording something lol. but that just means we'll always have something to be fed with  :beyonce: And I'm so looking forward to seeing if we get any other videos this era. There's a pretty good chance we're getting one for BB, but I'm hoping for something for Black Bathing Suit and/or Sweet Carolina as well

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Lana's hairstylist posting a video of himself in a studio...does she sleep there?? i swear she's always recording something lol. but that just means we'll always have something to be fed with  :beyonce: And I'm so looking forward to seeing if we get any other videos this era. There's a pretty good chance we're getting one for BB, but I'm hoping for something for Black Bathing Suit and/or Sweet Carolina as well

the girls want a Thunder video 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

the girls want a Thunder video 

Help I fully forgot about Thunder for a second there :bebe: But it needs to be a single and get pushed to radio like Doin' Time was, I can see that song doing really well

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

I don't know how i'm going to feel when I hear

Hide contents

the reworked version of Thunder, without the guitars 

:lange: this new version better be a fucking masterpiece if they took away the rock edge.

Apparently...

Spoiler

The guitars are still in! But they're more in the background, not really a standout anymore :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Blue Banisters / Thunder / Text Book triple video? 

oprah-winfrey-scream.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.