Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

867 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

32 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i see how people feel when i diss NFR now :air:

this BB slander hurts

The album was generally liked a week ago, but like clockwork, everyone has to trash her previous album when a new era begins. Then they come around and move on to hating the next one and loving the previous. I love Blue Banisters and no one will change my mind!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Still don’t like the leaked songs being on this album….and you won’t change my mind. They are like bloatware …Blue BLOAT

she needed these three songs from Barrie because the album is about her ex-boyfriends (the trio) :true:

Blue Banisters just out-streamed Chemtrails in total streams today :eartha:

Idk where this album is going to land in her catalog positions in terms of streaming because it's such a long album full of long songs :judgingu3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Nectar Of The Gods getting the same amount of streams as the Interlude :eek:

tbh that's iconic - maybe the tiktok stans had a point :true:

and this isn't NOTG shade but them appreciating the new tracks more? taste :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

29 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

Blue Banisters just out-streamed Chemtrails in total streams today :eartha:

Idk where this album is going to land in her catalog positions in terms of streaming because it's such a long album full of long songs :judgingu3:

Chemtrails will be the new Honeymoon and will take forever to reach 1B streams. :true: 

And yeah, BB is doing great mainly because of Dealer that will reach 100M in January. The rest of the songs will take way longer to reach that milestone. 
anyways, I hope that the new album will do well and will have at least two or three tracks that will draw a lot of GP attention. She deserves recognition with this one, I think. 

Blue Banisters is actually a masterpiece in my opinion, if you can put the unreleased and outtakes aside (which tbf is something only the die hard fans would be aware of) and just look at it as a full body of work, it's seriously beautiful and it deserves more respect :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Blue Banisters is actually a masterpiece in my opinion, if you can put the unreleased and outtakes aside (which tbf is something only the die hard fans would be aware of) and just look at it as a full body of work, it's seriously beautiful and it deserves more respect :oprah3:

you are a person of taste.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Agreed 

33 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

sorry but i may have to vote you for best taste this year

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m lowkey starting to think Thunder was put on Blue Banisters because of Sean/Clay. I know it can’t be about them because she wrote it in 2017 but I think it probably resonates with her and her relationship.

It's about Barrie :party:

Sean / Barrie album - two biggest loves of hers -- the BB essence

Everything. Forever.

9 hours ago, Fever said:

i still stand by the theory that this album encapsulates a kind of death and departing of the self and the world you're leaving behind to venture into a new environment/ sphere of living. i'll never tire of rooting for this album and how beautiful it is. 

It's also one of my 3 favorite LDR albums; I like even more than one of the others, COCC.