Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

9 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

what tour

:krylie:

The one in 2029 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 hours ago, itsTrigonometry said:

Imagine The Trio as the opener of her tour, and the beat drop at the same time as she's walking to the stage. 
:sluttybunny:

Only for her to start the concert off with the notorious playback-version of Bartender :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

8 hours ago, itsTrigonometry said:

Imagine The Trio as the opener of her tour, and the beat drop at the same time as she's walking to the stage. 
:sluttybunny:

that would work great with all the BTD songs she performs anyway. :blush3:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

IMO it could be almost her best album if she didn't clip the microphone constantly and if she didn't make the last leg of the album an endurance test with those old songs after tearing shit up with dealer, thunder and wildflower :true:

I’ve always thought it was kinda cringey when artists release “sad” albums and promote the album like they’ll be on the Ellen show and be like “Hey come listen to to my album where I talk about my suicide attempt and crippling depression and my abusive boyfriend, out on Friday! “ and then parade it for being authentic and whatever in an attempt to sell this idea that this new album they have out is the realest version of them and that everyone should listen to it. And i feel like w this album the entire lack of promotion might have been because Lana might’ve felt it would be inappropriate for her or like just weird to be like “hey guys go listen to my new singles where I talk shit about my mom and be sure to buy my album where I scream about not wanting to live”

Or it could also just be that she’s lazy

just a thought 

im so glad she said in the livestream that she will release the next album digitally, this means no more waiting around for stupid vinyls and a quick release we won!

she's so impulsive and she's always making new songs so this would be such an ideal scenario for her, and for us as fans too.

a lot of her work get's discarded when she starts tweaking things

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im so glad she said in the livestream that she will release the next album digitally, this means no more waiting around for stupid vinyls and a quick release we won!

she's so impulsive and she's always making new songs so this would be such an ideal scenario for her, and for us as fans too.

a lot of her work get's discarded when she starts tweaking things

yeah it ain’t gonna happen 

The Post gave Blue Banisters a 4.5/5 :trisha::trisha::trisha:

That will be a 90/100 if Metacritic includes the score on the site.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

21 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

I’ve always thought it was kinda cringey when artists release “sad” albums and promote the album like they’ll be on the Ellen show and be like “Hey come listen to to my album where I talk about my suicide attempt and crippling depression and my abusive boyfriend, out on Friday! “ and then parade it for being authentic and whatever in an attempt to sell this idea that this new album they have out is the realest version of them and that everyone should listen to it. And i feel like w this album the entire lack of promotion might have been because Lana might’ve felt it would be inappropriate for her or like just weird to be like “hey guys go listen to my new singles where I talk shit about my mom and be sure to buy my album where I scream about not wanting to live”

Or it could also just be that she’s lazy

just a thought 

No it’s because she doesn’t like promoting stuff she’s nervous and a sensitive person. She’s still traumatised from SNL and the harper brazer review. She’s keeping her circle close and deactivated her social media to block out negativity during the album release so she isn’t as badly affected. The music is personal to her and it can hurt to hear negative shit being said about you especially when you have a sensitive personality.   

I also don’t think singing about suicide and depression are cringey, they are dark and challenging themes yes, but they can also help a lot of people cope and deal with emotions. I like music that is brutally honest.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Hello.

Could you keep these shitty, homophobic comments to yourself please? Thank you.

YES TELL HER KING! 

(not @Sportscruiser having his 'don't say the word 'fag' ' moment. :gasp: the way we are parallels). 

Also the way @sportscruiser got 11 likes for saying this but when I said the same y'all said I was crazy and pushed me into entering my Insider 2.0 era:byeh8rs2:.......

No homophobia for me too pls :wtf3::scoff::byeh8rs2:

P.s I finally learned how to put a signature thanks to (controversially) @Clampigirl (yes I know, she was the same person to give me a mod but we are besties now :duck:

look at my signature below 

13 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

No it’s because she doesn’t like promoting stuff she’s nervous and a sensitive person. She’s still traumatised from SNL and the harper brazer review. She’s keeping her circle close and deactivated her social media to block out negativity during the album release so she isn’t as badly affected. The music is personal to her and it can hurt to hear negative shit being said about you especially when you have a sensitive personality.   

I also don’t think singing about suicide and depression are cringey, they are dark and challenging themes yes, but they can also help a lot of people cope and deal with emotions. I like music that is brutally honest.  

I absolutely don’t think singing about suicide and depression is cringey, at all. I mean its like cringey when certain artists, have this like totally like dark album thats talks about heavy stuff that their team of writers came up with to pander to this self depreciating generation and then two minutes later are all smiles on the Jimmy Fallon show promoting their album while playing some stupid drinking game

looking at Machine Gun Kelly, or demi or halsey, katy, miley, billie too

13 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

The Post gave Blue Banisters a 4.5/5 :trisha::trisha::trisha:

That will be a 90/100 if Metacritic includes the score on the site.

Sadly The Post and Northern Transmissions aren't approved publications. Only The Observer (60/100) and Rolling Stone (80/100) will be added. 

Dealer is doing surprisingly well on Spotify. It rose on a Sunday which rarely happens and pretty much indicates that it's going to have a very strong week. 

Heyyyy, anyone who listens to Apple Music gets the sounds problem when it gets to "sweet carolina"???

I think it's kinda glitch at 1:20 when she sings "we love you like God loves you"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing