Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, Gravitate said:

I'm honestly really confused on what is going on because I just woke up but what the hell is NFR 4.0? Where the fuck is 2.0 and 3.0? :judgingu3:

girl it's 6-9 pm depending on where you are why are you JUST now waking up are you ok

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

I'm honestly really confused on what is going on because I just woke up but what the hell is NFR 4.0? Where the fuck is 2.0 and 3.0? :judgingu3:

Supposedly Chemtrails and Banisters which makes no sense cause they're nothing like Norman lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

girl it's 6-9 pm depending on where you are why are you JUST now waking up are you ok

My sleeping schedule is so messed up :bebe:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Supposedly Chemtrails and Banisters which makes no sense cause they're nothing like Norman lol

Tf...I'm just gonna take that as in that Jack will be the main producer again which is info we kinda already knew...so thanks Honeymounz? :judgingu3:

giphy.gif 

27 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

its not the start yet btw its something different :eartha2:

we ale ready for her serve :party:

can you give us some hints what album genre it will be ? sending love to france :legend:

I’m personally more inclined to believe Eclipse and Boz, honestly. No shade at all to honeymoun, but iirc, Boz & Eclipse are better known as actual insiders as opposed to just more leaker-oriented accounts:uh:

Also, insiders going on the record to say she’s going in a new/better direction when her past 3 records have been very organic is a big claim that they must be confident in. After the false release date for BB, I would imagine that insiders (I can’t remember which) are being more careful in terms of their reputations for being reliable:dua:

That being said, I definitely think a new sound is coming! Could it be very similar to NFR? Sure, but I personally think we’re getting something a bit more novel and less stripped back even if it’s in the same vein as NFR!:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

That’s Funny…

Reveal hidden contents

1-That’s my name.

Reveal hidden contents

2-why are Jonathans always depicted in media as weirdos?

Reveal hidden contents

:icant:

Reveal hidden contents

And I used to want to have a turtle, The hell…

i think we just doxxed a lanaboards member :thumb2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

tbh my take on this whole thing is I trust Eclipse more than BOZ + HM but what they said is just like so vague and uninteresting anyways i just dont even care. maybe its better for them to say something really distant than spoiling literal lyrics like BOZ just did for RCS but idk. i'm just as hyped for LDR9 as anyone but i really didn't need either of those things from these guys  

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

20 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

tbh my take on this whole thing is I trust Eclipse more than BOZ + HM but what they said is just like so vague and uninteresting anyways i just dont even care. maybe its better for them to say something really distant than spoiling literal lyrics like BOZ just did for RCS but idk. i'm just as hyped for LDR9 as anyone but i really didn't need either of those things from these guys  

I feel this, honestly. I think I would have enjoyed BB a lot more if I didn’t have as many spoilers, but I am looking forward to the start of a new “trilogy” (assuming that’s true)

I’ve even considered refraining from singles for this album cycle, but I know I never follow through with that lol. I just really hope that no one spoils much else if Lana does a surprise, digital-only release

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath