Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

sometimes i see some of y'all be hating Jack Antonoff so blindly to the point that y'all disregard everything he's done for Lana

And while we're at it, he's just won "Producer of the Year" :) 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

The short snippet of “LA Who Am I” keeps popping up on my timeline — do we know if this was recorded with Jack during the NFR sessions? The snippet is so damn catchy and has been stuck in my head for days:worship:. I need a full release. Manifesting shimmery, glittery, surfy, F U N pop ballads on LDR9 :pray2:

I think I read LAWAI is the scrapped Marshmello collab but I don’t remember where tbh

whatarecoloris.jpg

36 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i am so tired of this jack conversation to the point where i'm lowkey being stockholm syndromed into liking jack JUST so the conversation will stop :crying2:

At this point I would get married to Jack if it meant the debates would end 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i am so tired of this jack conversation to the point where i'm lowkey being stockholm syndromed into liking jack JUST so the conversation will stop :crying2:

well let's stop talking about his overrated ass then 

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

hey remember me? :derpna:

An icon is back scream.gif

Can‘t believe I went to bed and woke up to you still talking about Jack. Let‘s talk about that collab with Miss Swift instead :hooker:

Being not the biggest Jack & Taylor fan & waking up to this was interesting:xgiggle::eek3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 4/2/2022 at 1:32 AM, Surf Noir said:

my post wasn’t referring to you btw, maybe just the behavioral i’ve noticed in general, & maybe i should’ve worded my entire post differently, there are just some instances where some people take it too far & it gets to an uncomfortable extent, i’d say i’ve noticed this more with nikki lane, however, i remember somebody had called her a “swamp monster” once :horror: like, yeah, please don’t… :horror:

MY LUNGS:eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope she ditches the “everything’s done in one take” thing and records her vocals a couple of times cause some of the vocal moments on Blue Banisters were just very unpleasent to listen to. That rougher unpolished sound only works in her lower register tbh, an off key falsetto is Not cute. It doesn’t give the music a more real sound, it just makes it sound bad.

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, the ocean said:

featuring Dolphin Flower & Contemplating In Costco

Don't forget Seafoam Nova :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

came back to ya'll suddenly loving jack out of nowhere and slandering beautiful? what crack are you guys smoking today 

blue banisters is one of her best albums since honeymoon...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

came back to ya'll suddenly loving jack out of nowhere and slandering beautiful? what crack are you guys smoking today 

blue banisters is one of her best albums since honeymoon...

Period:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg