Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, JFKs Fine China said:

This actually makes me miss when she would post snippets of new songs to tease us:icant: think of how exciting it would be if she randomly posted a front facing video singing a brand new song:hype:

i hated it so much during NFR when we had the whole album via snippets, but I’ve missed her teasing. We’ve only gotten a TJF snippet for COCC and Arcadia for BB.

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

i hated it so much during NFR when we had the whole album via snippets, but I’ve missed her teasing. We’ve only gotten a TJF snippet for COCC and Arcadia for BB.

It became annoying during NFR especially because there was zero indication on when the album would be released. She did build a ton of hype that era though. I wouldn’t mind 2-3 song snippets this era but I’m not holding my breath. 

Tumblr

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

he produced watercolor eyes… there’s no hope left for ldr9

but he produced titanic rising so there is hope :stareney2:

He didnt actually do any production on TR I think he just played piano on a few songs 

jonathan rado (foxygen) produced tr  

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

He didnt actually do any production on TR I think he just played piano on a few songs 

:stareney2: and here i was, wondering what went wrong between TR and BB... that explains a lot oops

image.png

IYLDWM, BBS & Violet for Roses are amazing; also as much as I think that Beautiful & Arcadia are boring, the piano and overall instrumentation is top notch. I think it's a win. Wish it were Gabe Simon or Zach Dawes though. I think Jack is a good co-producer so this is might be a good recipe we'll see.

I'm perched. :smile4:

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Yeah it kind of seems like Lana is the first major artist he has actually produced for. I could be wrong though.  

i actually am okay with her not teasing anything for now (at least in sound-wise)

it's more interesting to look at the rumours, the info leaks only, i kinda want her to keep everything about the sound until the very end

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

anyways,

she needs to do a livestream

i miss her already

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing