Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

thatโ€™s a first! Iโ€™ve never seen someone associate Cocc with winter. Personally, Cocc is end of summer/August.ย 

ย 

i consider cotcc late fall transitioning into winter

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ย โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

thatโ€™s a first! Iโ€™ve never seen someone associate Cocc with winter. Personally, Cocc is end of summer/August.ย 

The first songs are good late summer. But the rest of it, with its minimalism, itโ€™s pure winter. Title track especially.ย 

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

anyone who doesn't like a lizzy or lana homemade video has got worms

Everyone complained about the NFR triple video and the Chemtrails/BB era homemade videosย :gasp:ย People were writing think pieces on why they were "unprofessional" lol

ย 

Also, since it's being discussed, I associate Chemtrails with early spring. It's like I can smell the rain and the leaves regrowing when I hear itย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

9 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

When it's a holiday album!ย :gurl:

FGL_AiHWQAAAU8A?format=jpg&name=large

so talented!!!! this is so pretty!

โ€œโ€ฆand this is all I looked for all my life โ€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofโ€ฆmisuse, betrayal.โ€
Sylvia Plathย 

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Cocc is springโ€ฆ

:ma:

cocc is in that still infinite second, outside time and space, or any duality.........withstanding all the time changes and seasons

I think that ldr9 will be similar in that regard

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

9 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

cocc is in that still infinite second, outside time and space, or any duality.........withstanding all the time changes and seasons

The way you worded this...ย :eartha2:ย Lana stans are so poetic I CAN stand it!ย :gurl:

obfYsnQ.png

twitter โ€ข last.fm โ€ข youtube

5 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

I think that ldr9 will be similar in that regard

ย 

:oprah:

IMG-1607.jpg