Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, French Husband said:

A jazzy song with her violently scatting in the outro would bring world peace trust me :true:

ZOO BE DOP BA SHOO ZE NOO WE QUE SA GUAAA YOU DO DO YOU LI T T T T LA LA LA LA LA FOO FOO CA CA KE EE R R R R R S S S S S S S

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I just know that era will be better than COTCC and BB :makeup2:

manifesting high budget music video and BIG collaboration :nails:

COCC and BB really were meant to be « smaller eras », I think, with those two very quiet and reflexive albums about her art and her past (we’re lucky she is with Interscope plus that so many artists went the minimalistic route these passed two years, so she could « get away » with two more quiet albums in a row).

but I’m glad we’re stepping back into a « bigger » era with this one. 

3 minutes ago, French Husband said:

A jazzy song with her violently scatting in the outro would bring world peace trust me :true:

something like in the COTCC outro (music video) would kill me tho.

whatever the fuck she did in that outro, CAN SHE DO THAT AGAIN? PLEASE?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

COCC and BB really were meant to be « smaller eras », I think, with those two very quiet and reflexive albums about her art and her past (we’re lucky she is with Interscope plus that so many artists went the minimalistic route these passed two years, so she could « get away » with two more quiet albums in a row).

but I’m glad we’re stepping back into a « bigger » era with this one. 

yeah a user on LB (i don't remember exactly, maybe @CinnamonGay?) told me that these 2 eras were like "pandemic" era, which reflects our time in the middle of pandemic so she just casually breaks the tradition of "posing with a vehicle" in her album covers, because due to covid, most of us stay at home & so does she, she's "not going anywhere" and thats why her last 2 eras were more stripped down, more simple & pure & there were no vehicle to be seen on the album covers as well as well.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

who wants to take guesses at DNC again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, French Husband said:

I know what this means, but the Boards have permanently changed what I think of when I see the word "scat" :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

I'm having flashbacks to last year when they tagged Lana in some IG story and the winter issue ended up being Zendaya :wtf3:

But this time it has to be a real cover and that means she's promoting something :creepna: (hope it's LDR9 but maybe it's the 2nd book).

Also he uploaded the picture too with the caption "I'm your man @/honeymoon" :thumb2:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

who wants to take guesses at DNC again

Devil Never Cared: a play on the phrase “devil-may-care” which typically suggests a carefree attitude and a light religious reference as well:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Devil Never Cared: a play on the phrase “devil-may-care” which typically suggests a carefree attitude and a light religious reference as well:true:

Depression Never Ceased maybe too? or Drinking Not Covered like insurance lol idk i keep wondering if it's an expansion of NFR because it has the same wave thing from that era

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

19 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

something like in the COTCC outro (music video) would kill me tho.

whatever the fuck she did in that outro, CAN SHE DO THAT AGAIN? PLEASE?

i still want an edit of that for the album tbh

giphy.gif

Did(ck) Not Cum

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Did(ck) Not Cum

i thought of a really bad one from this that i'm not gonna say cause it's offensive so i'm gonna offer DICK NOT COOCHIE her straight affirmation album :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, avenue said:

i thought of a really bad one from this that i'm not gonna say cause it's offensive so i'm gonna offer DICK NOT COOCHIE her straight affirmation album :true:

that fact that it sounds homophobic & misogynistic at the same time, her QFTC sequel era is cuming (while im crying)

22 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Or Devil Never Cried, a reference to "Devil May Cry" :ma: she keeps on referencing video games! A nerd genius! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Did Not Complain

Date No Cops

Dildos Never Cum

Dumb N Crazy

Drunk N Crying

giphy.gif

Death Never Came and Del Norte County are the only titles I like lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

oMg guyz…… Don’t Need Crack just leaked…..

don’t need crack

meth is back

Jack and I got preg….

and you know Jacks in the back,

smokin all his crack

drinking beer in the party lights

but he holds me real tight

and he knows me so true

sees right through my soul,

his baby blue~

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Did Not Complain

Date No Cops

Dildos Never Cum

Dumb N Crazy

Drunk N Crying

did not cum

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

they just make shits up at this point :bye: