Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

they just make shits up at this point :bye:

i guess the era really is starting, fake twitter leaks always happen right before the era starts 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

31 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

that fact that it sounds homophobic & misogynistic at the same time, her QFTC sequel era is cuming (while im crying)

trust me the one i thought of that i didn't say is way more homophobic & misogynistic :bebe:

anyways to close this topic it's either Del Norte County, Death Never Came or Dreaming of Nameless Coasts (unlikely but i really like it)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

said he'd come back after the war
just to keep my tears from fallin' 

my banisters, my blue banisters. 

why do i quote myself? 
it's a theory cus when i came up w these fake lyrics some news actually happened so think if someone comes up w something believable, then maybe we'll get something so get thinking LB 

UV/Honeymoon

I hope we get really interesting song titles for LDR9 similar to the ones on Violet. Those titles are AMAZING and while the ones on her latest albums are not bad they are not as eye catching in my opinion :um2:

The Land of 1000 Fires, Salamander, Sportcruiser, Tessa DiPietro... it was serve after serve :thirst:

I appreciate the more mundane themes and how she incorporated the different metaphors but I want more abstraction for the next one

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope we get really interesting song titles for LDR9 similar to the ones on Violet. Those titles are AMAZING and while the ones on her latest albums are not bad they are not as eye catching in my opinion :um2:

The Land of 1000 Fires, Salamander, Sportcruiser, Tessa DiPietro... it was serve after serve :thirst:

I appreciate the more mundane themes and how she incorporated the different metaphors but I want more abstraction for the next one

the irony of this comment and her latest instagram post

37 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Lana posting about The Land of 1000 Fires and Sportcruiser like ~20 minutes after you commented this….:oprah2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Where is behind the iron gates, I need behind the iron gates....

I'm more excited for this than a new music album :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm so excited to see if we get anymore poetry from Lana outside of the album :hype: I feel like Chemtrails and Violet went really well together, so I wonder if whatever LDR9 ends up being will be the same with Behind the Iron Gates

(also this post was originally about that tweet, but the person basically confirmed in the replies that they're trolling :shh:)

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

i'm not feeling much in the air it is not the time to manifest like if we had a magic 8 ball rn it'd just laugh at us nso9sd9.gif

Q: "Are we gonna get any new Lana news within the next 2 months?"

Gi5VuQz.png

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

okay but if we're getting witchy vibes from this albums, can we get a cover of I Put A Spell on You at the end of the record

OR start the record off that way, similar instrumental to Nina's version

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Since she just posted about how much she loves her first poetry album, isn’t it likely that what’s coming next is Behind the Iron Gates? 

Not that that is my preference. 

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

Where is behind the iron gates, I need behind the iron gates....

I'm more excited for this than a new music album :oprah:

honestly same. violet was so therapeutic for me and it still is. its so close to my heart. i would love more poetry instead of music rn.