Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

violets was in the classic section at my bookstore:eek2:

and it is :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

ive only read the violets book but i haven't heard the audiobook

violets was in the classic section at my bookstore:eek2:

it's really good if you haven't heard it, it has music along with it while she reads the poems selfie.gif i listen to it sometimes when i want something more chill, sportcruiser is one of the favs

11 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Since she just posted about how much she loves her first poetry album, isn’t it likely that what’s coming next is Behind the Iron Gates? 

Not that that is my preference. 

not necessarily. i think she said at the end of last year that for some reason it's taking longer than she thought it would for the poetry book, which happened with violet too, remember it was supposed to come out january 3 or something and then it got delayed till september of that year. maybe she's still writing it? but i don't think it would get in the way of music or anything

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

it's really good if you haven't heard it, it has music along with it while she reads the poems selfie.gif i listen to it sometimes when i want something more chill, sportcruiser is one of

do you need to buy the audiobook on amazon or something? or is there a code on the book?

i know some people have it on spotify but its not available in my country

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

do you need to buy the audiobook on amazon or something? or is there a code on the book?

one of the platforms is google play books. that’s where i got mine from 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i would buy the audiobook either on apple/google books or on audible/amazon. people who have it on spotify probably downloaded a pirated version because the real version is only available through the audiobook stores, not streaming

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Dark Nutty Chocolate 

Denver Needs Christ

Don’t Need Congress

Doing Novel Calisthenics 

wait i love these listeningagain.gif

especially denver needs christ... really hits if you know about the denver airport conspiracy theories kingtut.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Dreaming of Nabokov's Cosmos

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Driving Near Curbs?!

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~