Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

32 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

UM YES.

i love to see people express their love to SportCruiser

its the taste for me :hair:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

One thing is for sure, LDR9 won't be a NFR 2.0, nor a LFL 2.0, nor any other 2.0. Because as we know Lana, every album so far has been an original.

it will be VBBOTG 2.0 :die:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

At least we know something is very likely coming soon. Interview wouldn't likely be featuring her now if nothing was due in the next 1-3 months. I hope it's not the poetry album unless it's released simultaneously with the Standards or LDR9 albums. 

21 minutes ago, avenue said:

what if they were in the studio making the poetry album?

everyone on this site and their partner knows about my opinion so i’m not gonna explain why i’d like that option kingtut.gif

i've been saying this from the start so i'm hoping that the poetry comes first and that also we get more film/ collaboration tracks before the next record she gets to release other stuff, while being able to form an album in the meantime w less opinions 

UV/Honeymoon

32 minutes ago, avenue said:

what if they were in the studio making the poetry album?

everyone on this site and their partner knows about my opinion so i’m not gonna explain why i’d like that option kingtut.gif

Maybe she's working on both things at the same time but Rob mentioned "songs" in one on his posts so there's at least 1 musical album coming I guess 

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe she's working on both things at the same time but Rob mentioned "songs" in one on his posts so there's at least 1 musical album coming I guess 

oh there’s definitely a music album coming eventually but i think that we’re getting the poetry book next

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

So wait--the Interview video is a year old? Sorry--I thought it was new. Then it's meaningless to this discussion here. 

The Interview video is old, but Lana posted a picture with the editor of Interview magazine this week so people think it means they're featuring her again. I'm not so sure though because it looks like he was with her family for Easter and they've been friends for years apparently, so it may have just been a social visit.

32 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The Interview video is old, but Lana posted a picture with the editor of Interview magazine this week so people think it means they're featuring her again. I'm not so sure though because it looks like he was with her family for Easter and they've been friends for years apparently, so it may have just been a social visit.

Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, COCC said:

I hope A$ap Rocky‘s arrest won‘t delay their colab for LDR 9 :pft:

ok so normally i would champion his release but after cheating on rihanna (while she's pregnant) he honestly kinda deserves it :pft:

lana needs to scrap the collab we will have no problematic people on LDR9

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

has there been any news

Not really. I’m not sure when you checked in last, but on Easter she was with the editor in chief for Interview Magazine: Mel Ottenberg. 

As far as I know, there’s no confirmation as to whether Lana and Mel meeting is indicative of a magazine cover/interview; for all I know, they could just be friends.  

He recently (about 2 hours ago) posted this tweet screenshot on his Instagram account as wellHg6URoB.jpg

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

22 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Not really. I’m not sure when you checked in last, but on Easter she was with the editor in chief for Interview Magazine: Mel Ottenberg. 

As far as I know, there’s no confirmation as to whether Lana and Mel meeting is indicative of a magazine cover/interview; for all I know, they could just be friends.  

He recently (about 2 hours ago) posted this tweet screenshot on his Instagram account as well

twitter user that runs that account if you see this please learn basic researching skills and i don't mean this to be offensive i'm saying this constructively

edit: lowkey realizing the tweet was a joke but what i said still applies :oprah3:

53 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

He recently (about 2 hours ago) posted this tweet screenshot on his Instagram account as wellHg6URoB.jpg

i’m team jack now

1 hour ago, avenue said:

ok so normally i would champion his release but after cheating on rihanna (while she's pregnant) he honestly kinda deserves it :pft:

lana needs to scrap the collab we will have no problematic people on LDR9

Wasn't the cheating rumour was proven to be fake? :bebe:

Lana seems to put a lot of thought into deciding which projects are her favorite or the best (currently Violet and Norman, respectively), so I’m wondering if her alleged comment to a fan about LDR9 being “better” than Blue Banisters actually carries weight or if it was just a remark made in passing. 

The interview from a few months ago—the same one where she identified NFR as her best record—she talked about how she generally knows what the public reception of her work will be, so maybe we should expect listeners to have an even more welcoming response to LDR9.

Then again, maybe I’m reaching. I guess we’ll have to wait and see:brows:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath