Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

48 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

NFR was probably the last straw for her after having it blocked by her label for months 

We got The Greatest, FIILY and DT only because of the delay. :krylie: thank you Ben and Ed

Just now, Pale Fire said:

I had a veryyy vivid dream last night that I was in studio with Lana and Dan Auerbach, and she was singing about chasing the moonlight…. I wish I never woke up :defeated:

how can i enter in someone's dream google search

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

8 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

I had a veryyy vivid dream last night that I was in studio with Lana and Dan Auerbach, and she was singing about chasing the moonlight…. I wish I never woke up :defeated:

Were they fucking or fighting? :hide:

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

lana saying the new album is better than blue banisters and then saying violets is her favourite album... :awkney:

this new album will definitely NOT be better than blue banisters :eartha:

she also said "SportCruiser" is the best one in Violet.

this album will DEFINITELY be better than blue boringsters :nails:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

okay on one hand i want her to take her time with this album but like......i need a new thread to pop off on this site so i have something to refresh every hour :noparty: none of the girlies are doing anything!!!!!!

11 hours ago, 400lux said:

okay on one hand i want her to take her time with this album but like......i need a new thread to pop off on this site so i have something to refresh every hour :noparty: none of the girlies are doing anything!!!!!!

we’ve been trying :xcry: 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 hours ago, 400lux said:

If we got the hints correctly and if DragonWhore and lustforlife didn’t troll us, we’re in for a big era. My guess it that LDR9 will support a big tour, so depending on the beginning of it, we should have a lead in the upcoming months. I’d love a beautiful summery lead single :flutter:

As for her taking her time, she has had a lot of time on her hands, with COVID, since her tour got delayed/cancelled, which means she could take her time writing and recording while still doing it « fast ». Besides, she can take all the time she wants for her albums, but last time she took two years between records, we got Lust For Life: not that it’s a bad album at all, but a whole lot happened in those two years that considerably changed the direction of this one; I don’t want LDR9 to feel « incohesive ».

I have a theory (even though I'm not sure if I want to manifest this or not).

What if her label wants another big album after the 2 very lowkey ones we got and that's why she could be having some interesting collabs coming. We know she contacted Kali and now with Rosalía following her AND her managers I sense something between them (and she just released her album so I assume it's for Lana). There's also Taylor but that's a bit of a stretch I think and I see her more in one of the rerecordings if they ever collab.

A couple collabs with artists that are hot right now would bring attention to the album and if she finds the right songs for them she wouldn’t have to "sacrifice" her artistic vision. I mean she wanted to collab with Migos so I don't think she'd be against having some contemporary artists on her album instead of just legacy ones like Stevie. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

A couple collabs with artists that are hot right now would bring attention to the album

I prefer it if she doesn't have any collabs. But I admit that they can be entertaining and at least provide variety- even DCMA was fun. So why not- a collab with Lizzo, Doja Cat or Cardi would be interesting :ma: