Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Too much to ask for but I hope she does 70s music and cover Yes sir, I can boogie. That would be amazing!

But also can we also get a cover of Chelsea Girls at some point? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

51 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

But also can we also get a cover of Chelsea Girls at some point? 

That would be pretty shocking. I think at this point, Lana is beyond that kind of decadence. Any Nico song, whether written by her or not, is pretty much beyond any other artist to pull off, it seems to me. 

Manifesting more lyrics with homophones (grab my waist, don‘t waste any part) :legend:

Manifesting more lyrics influenced by science (we move so fast so we don‘t move) :legend:

28 minutes ago, COCC said:

Manifesting more lyrics with homophones (grab my waist, don‘t waste any part) :legend:

Manifesting more lyrics influenced by science (we move so fast so we don‘t move) :legend:

so basically love song 2.0?

manifesting

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

so basically love song 2.0?

manifesting

2 hours ago, ImenaOphelia said:

shut up and take my everything

mod note: users were warned for having great taste

Edited by Niko Dealergo
Please don’t use red font

5 hours ago, COCC said:

not this 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I liked especially white dress / waitress  and you lie / july

Also America / a miracle. Her poetry classes are paying off :typewriter:

2 hours ago, COCC said:

I really love lie down - lie in If You Lie Down With Me :flutter:

Hello I’m here once again to remind everyone that we neeed to collectively manifest the Ultraviolence 2.0 of our dreams that we all KNOW we deserve. 
drugs, sex, palm trees, more drugs, passion, black and white, vintage, leather, expensive perfume, cologne that brings back emotional memories, psychedelia, trap beats, trip hop, surfing, high waves on rainy days, absolutely knocked OUT from one joint laying in the sand on a hot day, penthouse suite in a bougie hotel in France, Dan Auerbach, feeling disconnected from your body, smashing the bathroom mirror, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, lavender eyeshadow, faded denim jeans, saltwater, venom, disguising yourself to avoid paparazzi, ego death, I DONT KNOW AHAT IM SAYIJGGG BUT I WANT IT :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Pale Fire said:

Hello I’m here once again to remind everyone that we neeed to collectively manifest the Ultraviolence 2.0 of our dreams that we all KNOW we deserve. 
drugs, sex, palm trees, more drugs, passion, black and white, vintage, leather, expensive perfume, cologne that brings back emotional memories, psychedelia, trap beats, trip hop, surfing, high waves on rainy days, absolutely knocked OUT from one joint laying in the sand on a hot day, penthouse suite in a bougie hotel in France, Dan Auerbach, feeling disconnected from your body, smashing the bathroom mirror, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, lavender eyeshadow, faded denim jeans, saltwater, venom, disguising yourself to avoid paparazzi, ego death, I DONT KNOW AHAT IM SAYIJGGG BUT I WANT IT :defeated:

In addition to thaat I would like to add that I would love to see the vintage/miss americana style from BTD again. (Even though I'm pretty sure we'll never getting that back :crai:)

2 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

Living my UV fantasy with this description :defeated:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Guys. I just realized that after "Lust for Life", it was no longer Lana being alone on the album covers by herself like how she used to be. 

NFR: she was with "a man" (im your man)

Chemtrails: she was with her sisters (me & my sisters just playin it cool)

Blue Banisters: she was with Tex & Mex (Tex & Mex are in the bay)

My speculation is: on the L4L cover, she smiled so brightly, its like - she had already learnt how to win all the demons & then she gained that ability to spread that kindness, that radiant energy full of positivity & make a record dedicated to her fans that sounds so universal & inspiring.

Usually if you give life something, life will give it back to you. In this case, as spiritual as it is, after L4L era, she was kinda blessed by life itself. That reflects on her past 3 album artworks perfectly - thats why she's no longer the only person on the album cover because she's not "alone" anymore (yes, "you'll never walk alone" i see you). :hype:

And thats how it becomes a pattern for her artworks up until now. Im so exciting to see what she will be all about for LDR9 album cover, I wonder if she follows this same path she has set up since L4L or break the mold :hottie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Do y'all think there will be more songs with Mike Dean on LDR9? Wildflower Wildfire is incredible and I'd be soooo glad if there would be more songs like this. And I know Mike said that he'll collaborate with Lana but I mean him as a main producer...

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

3 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

you had me when you said passion :true:

actually it was when you said ultraviolence 2.0

5 hours ago, COCC said:

AJKSDHIIAKS omg :eartha:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

23 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

🧐 did she and Mike dean have an argument or something ??? She hasnt posted about him in a year...iirc Mike said he was planning on working with Lana more after WFWF dropped..

Any chance of them having a few songs on ldr9??

He presented her award for Artist of the Decade on the Variety Awards back in December so I don't think anything happened. They also mentioned wanting to work together again so I guess they only made WFWF (unless there's some outtakes we don't know of)

giphy.gif