Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

so spring?

also what cities are you visiting

Thank you for reminding me that September is spring for you guys :bebe:

Sydney, but just for a week before we leave for French Polynesia. Where nature won‘t be trying to kill us :brows:

I feel like LDR9 could go two ways honestly. 

Jack is going on tour next month until august so I think either their work will be done and she’ll keep working with Drew

or

her and Jack will continue LDR9 after Jack is done with tour in august. 

Rob has been in studios since November so I’m sure she’s gotten a good base of the album done. If her and Jack were reworking the bombastic songs I don’t think they’ll need a whole lot of time. Lana saying LDR9 is better than BB; and Jack talking about the bombastic songs in the same month gives me hope that they’re going to come through with a boppy album. 

the only thing that might take up a lot of time is how long it takes for Drew to get the music charted and recorded. But at the same time; with drew charting the music the base of the songs are done, because bringing in outside orchestras is basically last step 

"Don’t forget me"

Even though an album would be too early this year, judging by her recent posts and current mood I have a feeling this is going to be her year. There's something coming we have absolutely no idea about and I'm here for it. :popcorn:

🧐 did she and Mike dean have an argument or something ??? She hasnt posted about him in a year...iirc Mike said he was planning on working with Lana more after WFWF dropped..

Any chance of them having a few songs on ldr9??

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Lana released LFL when I was on vacation in Sicily. Therefore, I associate the album with the island: beaches, hot summer nights, ancient ruins, being happy and carefree- and especially 13 Beaches with the town Ragusa:

5ea0aaa3af32d.jpeg

That‘s why LDR9 has to be released in September when I‘m in Australia thatshot.gif

September, as in when GODLYMOON WAS RELEASED? September as in when COCC was supposed to be released? Interesting. A very auspicious month. A great time to drop a Magnus Opus. An End of Summer bash, a blowout. Dionysian philosophy of hedonism..... I like it. I approve.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I want a song like Live In The Dream on the album please Jack please

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

31 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

September, as in when GODLYMOON WAS RELEASED? September as in when COCC was supposed to be released? Interesting. A very auspicious month. A great time to drop a Magnus Opus. An End of Summer bash, a blowout. Dionysian philosophy of hedonism..... I like it. I approve.

Exactly. Lana hits different during autumn :usrs:

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Thank you for reminding me that September is spring for you guys :bebe:

Sydney, but just for a week before we leave for French Polynesia. Where nature won‘t be trying to kill us :brows:

why would you go to sydney:raven:

brisbane is a much nicer holiday and also far north queensland (the great barrier reef)

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

why would you go to sydney:raven:

brisbane is a much nicer holiday and also far north queensland (the great barrier reef)

It has the best connections to the islands :raven: but I‘m sure that one day I will come back and see more of the country, it‘s in a top position on my bucket list! 

54 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

🧐 did she and Mike dean have an argument or something ??? She hasnt posted about him in a year...iirc Mike said he was planning on working with Lana more after WFWF dropped..

Any chance of them having a few songs on ldr9??

Iustforlife said, earlier this year, that Mike and her were on different vibes since January… since he didn’t specify, I don’t know if he was talking about Mike Dean or her ex (wasn’t he called Mike also)?!? And I know how many here feel about lustforlife, so take this with a grain of salt. 

24 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Iustforlife said, earlier this year, that Mike and her were on different vibes since January… since he didn’t specify, I don’t know if he was talking about Mike Dean or her ex (wasn’t he called Mike also)?!? And I know how many here feel about lustforlife, so take this with a grain of salt. 

why we need him back, and it’s definitely mike dean

2 hours ago, Niko Dealergo said:

the only thing that might take up a lot of time is how long it takes for Drew to get the music charted and recorded. But at the same time; with drew charting the music the base of the songs are done, because bringing in outside orchestras is basically last step 

I’d love for this to be the case! I think the only other time-delaying matter would be whether Jack would need additional time to mix the instrumentation Drew and Lana cooked up. Then again, I have no idea how that works/how long it takes or if Jack would be doing that at all lol

I really do like that idea, though—while I personally prefer Jack as a producer, Drew has some really gorgeous instrumentals that I think could have really elevated the string/piano arrangements on Lana and Jack’s past work, so I’m excited if that’s the case!

Then again, maybe it’ll just be some ratio of Jack-only and Drew-only tracks. We’ll see!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

On 10/23/2021 at 10:36 PM, robertenglandgrant said:

Also On and On keeps on getting removed from YT, so I'm manifesting that and  yes to heaven being on an 80s synth themed album

Absolutely. Also don't forget I Don't Wanna Go 🤭

I hope she reaches out to Elle and makes a AMA-thread on LB nycry.gif

edit: wait no, bad idea, she would find out how weird we are :thumb2:

edit 2: we should delete lustforlife‘s posts, just in case

5 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Too much to ask for but I hope she does 70s music and cover Yes sir, I can boogie. That would be amazing!

omg taste..... 70's in spirit....90's...frame of mind

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg