YourGirl666

Santa Daddy comes into your house wearing only his Chromatica jockstrap and says he wanna peg you, but before he does it, he wants to make a Lana related wish come true - fat cock Santa grants you a Lana wish (feat. Nikki Lane) (Thanks @TrashMagiq)

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I mean, I thought people would have noticed by now, based solely on how I defend her like it’s my life :true:

Almost as if it were your own life...hmm...:true:

Side note: every time the name of this thread pops up in my notifications I crack up 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Almost as if it were your own life...hmm...:true:

Side note: every time the name of this thread pops up in my notifications I crack up 

Oh, it’s true, it’s true! :true:

And same girl, @YourGirl666 you’re reconstructing our cognitive processes with each thread you create :oopna:

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh, it’s true, it’s true! :true:

And same girl, @YourGirl666 you’re reconstructing our cognitive processes with each thread you create :oopna:

I'm keeping you circuits busy till you're high. Get ready for the Trans-Am invasion

ok @Elle i know you probably wouldn't disclose any member's information but do you know if lana is on the forum? you can tell me, i'm posting in a spoiler so it's secret shhhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:
  Hide contents

ok @Elle i know you probably wouldn't disclose any member's information but do you know if lana is on the forum? you can tell me, i'm posting in a spoiler so it's secret shhhh

Spoiler

Hi, it's me, Elle. I invaded Lana's account. She's YourGirl666. Don't tell the other members about it shhhh. :oic:

14 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi, it's me, Elle. I invaded Lana's account. She's YourGirl666. Don't tell the other members about it shhhh. :oic:

Spoiler

Aha x

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

58 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:
  Hide contents

this is exactly the type of shenanigans the real Lana would pull….. and we would never suspect it’s really her. I’m onto you bitch!!!!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

@YourGirl666 DUDE this THREAD! :wipe: i would wish her QFTC was peer-reviewed, clarified, and sharpened :true: i love cocc and bb but i do wonder what she would have made if she hadn't felt such frustration and anger towards the critics, not to mention the trauma of being cancelled by seemingly millions of people :true:

mUENGN9.png

I neither know what is this thread about nor why i am here but i'm living for it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing