the scene where cassie interrupts lexi’s play is so satisfying to me……. the way maddie chimes in right as cassie thought she was on a killing streak…. the way “you’re a dumb fucking cunt, bitch” rolls off of maddie’s tongue. the chaotic music as cassie walks off stage just as hallie starts moaning on the carousel horse, then cassie’s eyes get big and her very convincing scream…. last night was definitely an episode for sure!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, shady said:

I swear when Eliot started singing I was like "Dude you wasted three whole minutes of the episode". It wasn't even that emotional. It looked like a promo for the actor's upcoming music career. 

And lana fcking del rey’s song was hidden in the ending credits smh

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I just realized this was the last episode. They couldn't have ended this season in a worse way. I thought that at least three episodes are left. So many stuff are left on a cliffhanger and not many stuff has happened actually. So people waited two years for:

- Cassie to be fucked by Nate 

- Cal's irrelevant past (predictable) 

- Cal to go insane (also predictable) 

- Rue's meltdown #2 (happened already) 

- 'Rue, when was this? ' 

- The school play (a recap) 

- The epic fight that never happened 

- Ashtray getting killed 

This literally feels like half of the season. They did Fez and Lexi dirty for making them just flirt for the entire season. The did Rue dirty for postponing the drug lord lady story. The did Kat and Jules dirty. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I don’t know why some fans are so sad about Ashtray. He’s a complete psychopath. 

3 hours ago, shady said:

I just realized this was the last episode. They couldn't have ended this season in a worse way. I thought that at least three episodes are left. So many stuff are left on a cliffhanger and not many stuff has happened actually. So people waited two years for:

- Cassie to be fucked by Nate 

- Cal's irrelevant past (predictable) 

- Cal to go insane (also predictable) 

- Rue's meltdown #2 (happened already) 

- 'Rue, when was this? ' 

- The school play (a recap) 

- The epic fight that never happened 

- Ashtray getting killed 

This literally feels like half of the season. They did Fez and Lexi dirty for making them just flirt for the entire season. The did Rue dirty for postponing the drug lord lady story. The did Kat and Jules dirty. 

You do realise the show isn’t over right?

There are going to be more seasons.

10 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I don’t know why some fans are so sad about Ashtray. He’s a complete psychopath. 

You do realise the show isn’t over right?

There are going to be more seasons.

In 2024 babe. It's a very long time for 8 episodes. If it had 20+ episodes I wouldn't say a thing. 

Just to add: I agree that Ash was a psychopath. Fez grew up in the same environment and didn't turn out to be a killer. Imagine what a monster Ash would turn out to be as an adult? He would probably do human trafficking. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

35 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

the finale was so unsatisfactory we didn’t even see any kat or jules content

we didn't really see any kat or jules content in the previous 7 episodes either so :pft:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

does HBO only hire creepy male creators yikes

countless unnecessary gratuitous nudity (but it’s completely ok because the show has shown a couple of random dicks!)

a str8 man putting a dude in between the wlw couple & then two "best friends" fighting over a worthless sociopath :smh:

it just reeks of misogyny

it will only last one more season and then a bunch of exposes are coming within the next 5 years for sure (like GOT)

I just wanna praise Sydney Sweeney's performance in the finale (and the whole season) for a second. Cassie is a character I find to be quite complex despite how awful she was this season, and Sydney did a fantastic job bringing that to life. I really think she's one of the best actors on the show. I just wish Sam would've been more interested in going into the complexities behind Cassie's attraction to Nate in regards to the issue we've known she's had for years

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Sad we probably won’t see much more of Nate’s dad in the future cause damn hellfire, save matches, fuck a duck, and see what hatches he’s fucking hot LMAO

Spoiler

the actor said he's gonna be in season 3 and his character's on his way to a redemption arc so we probs will see more of him lmao

qfrWuBl.png

51 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Hide contents

the actor said he's gonna be in season 3 and his character's on his way to a redemption arc so we probs will see more of him lmao

OMG WHAT :oprah4: 

Spoiler

Question tho do you think that nude scene in like the first episode of S1 was actually him with a hard-on or was there a stand-in? 👀

28 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

OMG WHAT :oprah4: 

Hide contents

Question tho do you think that nude scene in like the first episode of S1 was actually him with a hard-on or was there a stand-in? 👀

Spoiler

they usually use prosthetics for the dicks so it was probs him but not his actual dick

qfrWuBl.png

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Reveal hidden contents

they usually use prosthetics for the dicks so it was probs him but not his actual dick

Spoiler

Sad day, but apparently he got a seks tape from ‘09 so who’s really the winner here :cumming2:

Anyway back to Euphoria, that pissing in the foyer scene was WILD. I pissed myself just watching that :trisha:

On 3/1/2022 at 5:19 AM, Cherry Blossom said:

the finale was so unsatisfactory we didn’t even see any kat or jules content

Barbie Ferreira didn't like the storyline that Kat was supposed to have this season and refused to do it, so they had to cut her scenes.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.