regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

45 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

According to boz it's something new (at least post NFR I guess). The lack of any of Lana's usual producers in the credits also points at it beeing something new just for the show (unless she did some songs with the Magic guy for some album session that we don't know of :hide:).

I think the Paradise thing came from the wiki right? I don't think that's reliable cause anyone can edit that and no insider said anything about Paradise. Of course it can also be a laptop demo from 2008 that she never fully recorded tho :thumb2:

Thanks 🙏 

I don’t remember where I read that WCE could be a Paradise demo (you’re probably right that it was on her wiki page that anyone could edit like you said), this thread has been going like crazy this week. :lmao:If BoZ said it was post-NFr, it’s probably this case since he’s rarely wrong. 

Yeah I well ..not a long song..what does it mean? 1 minutes? 2 minutes? 3 minutes? Is 3:30 the correct lenght after all ?Does it feel short bc it's so good that it feels like it flies by so fast? Someone should  spill the exact lenght:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

white mustang tease

please god no no no no no this is the worst lana song in therms of lenght it just ends abruptly PLEASE don't let WCE be like this (although i don't think it will i mean there's a bridge so it has to be in some sort of 3 min lenght)

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

please god no no no no no this is the worst lana song in therms of lenght it just ends abruptly PLEASE don't let WCE be like this (although i don't think it will i mean there's a bridge so it has to be in some sort of 3 min lenght)

i'd rather choose WM abrupt ending than C-WIMM fade out

D.png

Didn't we already see that the song was 3:30? Did that turn out to be fake? :horror:

Edit: I actually read the thread now and I hate it here I really do

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

also, if you trade nudes for info you're not an insider either, there's a better word for that....

suddenly i support sex work

Spoiler

jk i already supported, now cmon BOZ and get in these DMs and lets do this

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

7 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

suddenly i support sex work

Reveal hidden contents

jk i already supported, now cmon BOZ and get in these DMs and lets do this

It’s the opposite for me I guess. Using my nudes as a threat. Leak it or I’ll send them :ma:

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Judging by the snippets I feel like the only suitable description for the song is AKA meets NFR/BB

Don't really think this really sounds like her other projects

I am hearing more AKA meets UV (from the guitar) and NFR in term of vocals. But it's hard to judge like 15 seconds worth of song tho 

giphy.gif