boom like that

Met Gala 2022

FRy2d_SWQAEEp7M?format=jpg&name=large

latest?cb=20130424141428

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i really love maude apatow’s look even if it’s more old hollywood than gilded age

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i really love maude apatow’s look even if it’s more old hollywood than gilded age

I was thinking the same thing, I wish she'd been there last year because she would've killed it with this look :true: Maude always looks great in old Hollywood looks

imageproxy.jpg

miranda kerr’s look is literally a wedding dress :awkney:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

miranda kerr’s look is literally a wedding dress :awkney:

My friend is a Qantas flight attendant and she said she's really weird on flights

Like she puts the blanket over her head for the entire flight and even eats her dinner under it 

She hates having her on flights because if she needs to ask or offer her anything it's obviously very difficult

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Vanilla Icy said:

i’ve never seen so many people not follow the theme

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

And it's not even a difficult one

I think that’s what makes this turnout super annoying.... It’s literally not a hard concept to grasp where as some other themes may have had some understandable confusion as to what to do. But this theme is much more on the nose  but also has enough breathing room for people to get creative with their designs and ideas.

Do I expect EVERYONE to want or be able to go all out? No. (I mean quite a few don’t anyway). But following a theme shouldn’t be this hard for a bunch of wealthy people with resources to do so especially so many this year.

like if I just saw a bunch of pictures of celebs that attended this year I could easily mistake it for some red carpet event like the Grammys where as 2018’s heavenly bodies had way more consistence and more people actually using the theme (iconic! and yes there is bias from lana attending which makes it a fav!!! But the other girlz n some boyz ate too)

Anyway.. At this point people are literally just wearing whatever which doesnt mean they don’t look good (well some still don’t) but there is a theme for a reason. 
At least we had people like billie who came thru!!! 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

the met gala theme could literally be zoo animals & somebody would still show up in a white gown or a black suit

Although I like Kris Kardashian dressed as Jackie O/Kennedy, that's from the 60s :popcorn: not on theme methinks. I liked Shawn Mendes' outfit and Lizzo bringing her flute :oic3:. Priscilla Presley has cool hair and Jessica Chastain looks very cool with the snake turban :makeup:, those are my random opinions