Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I love how mythicalanimalprostitute went from "the whole schedule is FUCKING destroyed" to "single in December :wub:"

MYTHICALANIMALPROSTITUTE I UBIASUHDAISDIASHDOISAHD :lmao:

time to add to no context lanaboards :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

34 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

but don't lose your hope either cause we still have dollgate tomorrow and the Interscope/Polydor ads so I'm positive about the single coming this month :true:

Wait what ads??? I think I missed something if they were album-related:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Interscope has just been running ads for Lana's complete collection on spotify on various social platforms. Maybe some others as well but that's what I've noticed them the most on (instagram). 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

15 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

There are some ads on IG (and fb) from her label(s). One for the complete collection (I guess the spotify playlist) and another to sign up to her mailing list for upcoming announcements and releases.

They are not decisive evidence but it makes no sense to promote her now only for her back catalogue (since it's doing well enough on its own) so my guess is that they are setting up a release and reminding people that Lana is coming :brows:

The last time we got those ads we got a pretty quick release or announcement afterwards so it makes sense to think that this time won't be different 

giphy.gif

the surprise tomorrow will be that this website is no more about lana, this is weyesboards, since she robbed neil krug from us and she actually releasing a new song tomorrow :crying4:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

10 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

the surprise tomorrow will be that this website is no more about lana, this is weyesboards, since she robbed neil krug from us and she actually releasing a new song tomorrow :crying4:

Maybe dollie though we were on the Weyes thread :krylie:

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

There are some ads on IG (and fb) from her label(s). One for the complete collection (I guess the spotify playlist) and another to sign up to her mailing list for upcoming announcements and releases.

They are not decisive evidence but it makes no sense to promote her now only for her back catalogue (since it's doing well enough on its own) so my guess is that they are setting up a release and reminding people that Lana is coming :brows:

The last time we got those ads we got a pretty quick release or announcement afterwards so it makes sense to think that this time won't be different 

You are the most royal and loyal member of this board IMO, and you have made this thread so much easier for me to understand now that I am back in the office with much less time to post and read. Thank you. 

Maybe when we reach page 700 then something will happen :lanasrs2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

You are the most royal and loyal member of this board IMO, and you have made this thread so much easier for me to understand now that I am back in the office with much less time to post and read. Thank you. 

I feel honored thank you :crying4:

I love theories and looking for clues so I always try to have anything we have about the album in my mind to summarize and make my little essays :hide:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Maybe when we reach page 700 then something will happen :lanasrs2:

You said we had to pay a price for future knowledge/info right? I think we need to start looking into blood sacrifice :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

You said we had to pay a price for future knowledge info right? I think we need to start looking into blood sacrifice :true:

I'd say we use dollie as an offering 

Spoiler

Just to be clear I'm joking I don't actually wish anything bad on them cause it felt wrong and rude writing that :thumb2:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, fine china said:

I’d love for a track list to be found on some random German website 

does anybody else remember when @Nobody (i think?) found the blue banisters track-list and the alt. album covers? that was a MOMENT minefield

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

does anybody else remember when @Nobody (i think?) found the blue banisters track-list and the alt. album covers? that was a MOMENT minefield

Plsss I remember not wanting to spoil the tracklist for myself so I was always cautious on the thread and half reading everything and read Black Bathing Suit as Satan's Bitch or whatever :hide:

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

more like weyesboreds because she kinda bores me :toofunny:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole