Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

So basically 🥰

still find this tweet embarrassingly funny :omfg2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She's being everywhere ever since May started. I take that as another hint that the album is done and she's taking her well deserved vacation :true:

The other option is that she's waiting for Jack to finish his tour and they will resume the work in August... but I feel like them recording in April was in fact just to finish up the work before Jack had to leave.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

"Ideas don’t even come to me in the car anymore, my favorite place". - WMag

Maybe she's travelling around the country for inspiration. :um2: I wouldn't mind if she pulls a Sufjan Stevens. :creepna3:

I don't know what a Sufjan Stevens is but I would be here for the idea that she travels around to get inspiration.

This year she was in New York,  Rhode Island,  Bahamas,  Italy , infront of that prison,  in the Mississippi river and probably other places I forgot , but please imagine they all would inspire/influence the new album somehow:trisha: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I don't know what a Sufjan Stevens is but I would be here for the idea that she travels around to get inspiration.

This year she was in New York,  Rhode Island,  Bahamas,  Italy , infront of that prison,  in the Mississippi river and probably other places I forgot , but please imagine they all would inspire/influence the new album somehow:trisha: 

and after her vacation when she comes back she finally ditches all those boring hollywood bimbos and the country hicks she’s surrounded by :crying:

10 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

and after her vacation when she comes back she finally ditches all those boring hollywood bimbos and the country hicks she’s surrounded by :crying:

I  wouldn't mind if she ditches the flannel too:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

44 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

This year she was in New York,  Rhode Island,  Bahamas,  Italy , infront of that prison

this is sending me LMFAOOO

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

46 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I hope I'm not offending anybody but I don't want the southern states to inspire her, like at all :awkney:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 hour ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Tennessee too according to her story!

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Hmmmm thread seems pretty dead. I feel like a lot of things that have been hinted at or referenced to over a period of sometime. High by the beach references from her and chuck, DNC, general excitement from her team, lfl album trailer video, being really active on social media lately, magazine cover and interview, etc???? Mother has def kept us fed lately, so I can def wait as long as she needs for a next album rollout, but it would be nice to know if any of the connections we are making are right 😂 

1 hour ago, COCC said:

🪩🎆🧨

Boom Like That on LDR9?!!?:raven:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

42 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Boom Like That on LDR9?!!?:raven:

Boom Like That

Boom Like That

Boom Like That

Boom Like That

Boom Like That

Boom Like That

Boom Like That

Boom Like That

pug.gif

1 hour ago, mrborntolose said:

Lanas managers walking to her studio only to hear her and Jack remastering Boom Like That for LDR9 on the other side F15-AE8-C4-0-EDB-49-A7-9-C19-7317-CA5-F6

Lana visiting her Dad in London only to hear him and Jack remastering Boom Like That for RG1 on the other side

F15-AE8-C4-0-EDB-49-A7-9-C19-7317-CA5-F6

13 minutes ago, COCC said:

Lana visiting her Dad in London only to hear him and Jack remastering Boom Like That for RG1 on the other side

F15-AE8-C4-0-EDB-49-A7-9-C19-7317-CA5-F6

Fucking hate this song, but THAT version, I’d wanna hear 

Spoiler

:omfg2:

I was swimming in the ocean when a mermaid suddenly approached me and whispered in my ear "Just drown, LDR9 is not coming you little bitch".

The next thing I remember is that the hottest lifeguard ever was performing CPR on me so yeah... kinda bittersweet :um2:

giphy.gif