Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, jamesss said:

guys what do we think dnc stands for 

Duckeella N Cleistes, two genus of orchids. The album is about the climate crisis and the lead single is called Microplastics In My Blood. The album is coming April 22nd, on Earth Day 

:brows:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Where’s the W mag insider who magically appeared to tease the photoshoot back in the spring then dipped out :crossed:  they’re basically the only “insider” who has spilled something true 

I love them. They came here, told us about their friend knowing Lana was having a photoshoot in NY and dipped :thumb3:

Straight to the point 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Where’s the W mag insider who magically appeared to tease the photoshoot back in the spring then dipped out :crossed:  they’re basically the only “insider” who has spilled something true 

iirc they weren’t even an insider they just heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone :rip: which i think is the only time that an insider has ever claimed that’s how they know what they do and ended up actually telling the truth lmfaooo

1 minute ago, aly said:

At least we know that absolute mess of a cypher is fake :godlaugh2:

at least we can add "the microplastics in my blood" to our long list of iconic fake song titles :true:

she's joining the likes of mary (scared of me), dolphin flower, seafoam nova & liz i'm calling from calihoma

edit: i think we have enough iconic fake song titles to make an entire album of fake songs

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

at least we can add "the microplastics in my blood" to our long list of iconic fake song titles :true:

she's joining the likes of mary (scared of me), dolphin flower, seafoam nova & liz i'm calling from calihoma

edit: i think we have enough iconic fake song titles to make an entire album of fake songs

no its true.

I can imagine Lana - scrolling thru this thread and somehow thinking of making an album concept that based on fans' fake songtitles - dubbed as "These are the stories from many people ive met and now i want to tell the tales" type of concept (à la Jazmin Sullivan's widespread acclaim "Heaux Tales")

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Anyways, since we all just got dolled by TheDollClub, here are the best fake songtitles i've seen in the last 3 eras:

1. Liz, I'm Calling From Calihoma/California

2. My Thoughts Are Not Borrowed - Just Blue

3. Seafoam Nova

4. Dolphin Flower

5. Santa Monica Sinner

6. Peach Fuzz

7. God Complex

8. Still Blond At A Bottle's End

9. The Microplastics In My Blood

10. (Waist Deep In) Icy Waves

11. Long Nails On Your Back 

12. 1998

13. If You Want A Little More - Chill A Little More

14. Solstice

And with some of my personal fake songtitles that im proud of: Forever - My Sun Chaser, At Peace At Last & Never Too Late To Stay In My Bed ~ Yup, we have an album full of good fake songtitles tbh :grinds:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing