Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Even if it doesn't mean something imminent (which I still think it does) why wouldn't we think Lana worked with Neil for LDR9? He's literally been present in every album (except BTD/P and NFR but we got like 3 pictures from that era :thumb2:).

Even BB which was her lowkey and family era had a Neil photoshoot so it's safe to say he made the LDR9 visuals too :true:

He's kinda the Rick of photography 

giphy.gif

He liked this tweet... he's obsessed with orchids now (he's just like me :thirst:

Edit: He doesn't even follow the account (or any that rt it) and it's from some weeks ago so he had to look for it... I swear he's trying to tell us something now that he knows we stalk his likes :thumb3:

Edited by Venice Peach
Shameless stalking info

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Trrrrrr said:

from Ben's description: gorgeous, ethereal, beautiful, special

that's how all her records are, this gives us nothing im afraid. 

16 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Someone leak Crazy For You while we wait

:true:

Hide contents

And Queen Of The Gas Station music video for the Lizzy stans:true:

yall really holding out hope for this song huh..

😋🫶🏼

what if lana just goes full death metal on ldr9

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Manifesting the background singers from Thunder and Summertime to come back :crying4:

They sound amazing and give a nice retro feeling to the songs 

yesss!!!!! love them so much

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

im... moving for coronado lmfaaaooooo googled n it's a resort city in california

coronado_001.jpg

lynchian song w elements of danger and evil (and a public health crisis) simmering just beneath the surface and a salvatore wayamaya kill kill seaside jazz sound?? ahhhh insiders fake or not ignite my soul heart.png 

I recognized the hotel and it was in the film Some Like it Hot, with Marylin 

gorgeous title, it’s very Lana 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Manifesting the background singers from Thunder and Summertime to come back :crying4:

I absolutely love the background singers! They were in textbook too!

I think the officially released Thunder is miles better than the demo, but I do wish the background singers were more present. The new instrumental kind of drowns them out 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

i really love those background singers and i miss them! i want a whole album with them!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I think I'm buying Deuxmoi's post where he said there would be no single this year, let alone an album at the start of next year. I lost hope. :bebe:

well tbvh, if we get past the delusion and look at the situation with a clear and sane mind, we should know nothing is coming this year :agree: like, the way lana said the album isn't coming yet gave me the vibes we'd get nothing more than the rockefeller snippet

the masochism in me will make me remain hopeful for a single tho :agree: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I think I'm buying Deuxmoi's post where he said there would be no single this year, let alone an album at the start of next year. I lost hope. :bebe:

single in december and album in march. period.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I don't understand why she hasn't released a single yet. It's basically confirmed that the album was finished sometime around late September - early October so we could get it as soon as February-March... which wouldn't be a huge wait if she releases something now (cause she can still properly announce the album in January for example with the preorder and another single).

We know she likes to release stuff as soon as she can (sometimes even too soon) so this timeline is confusing :delish:

Unless we are not getting the album when it's done being pressed for some reason and she has to accommodate her releases to this later schedule but it makes no sense :um2:

giphy.gif