Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, the ocean said:

it's complicated :bebe:

it's code speak for a piece of code being dependent on, related or, or has stuff depending on it basically

the ocean intelligence era :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

We're either getting something new soon, or Lana's site is finally getting the cosmetics and updates it's needed for a long time. A win is a win :oic3:

imageproxy.jpg

the ad blocker on my laptop is blocking 9 pop-ups from her website, so i turned it off and there was nothing. I turned it back on, and there's still 9 pop-ups being blocked, what does that mean coders?

"Don’t forget me"

20 minutes ago, The Siren said:

"lanadelray.com" still redirects to her website i'm sure (as well as lizzygrant.com, mayjailer.com, and princessofnewyork.com)

i wonder if it even matters if it's from 2016, it's on her website for a reason?

also, i found this 

body{--wp--preset--color--black: #000000;--wp--preset--color--cyan-bluish-gray: #abb8c3;--wp--preset--color--white: #ffffff;--wp--preset--color--pale-pink: #f78da7;--wp--preset--color--vivid-red:

what's with all the colors? it continues and i wasn't going to copy/paste all of that but it's interesting

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just now, Surf Noir said:

Hide contents
body{--wp--preset--color--black: #000000;--wp--preset--color--cyan-bluish-gray: #abb8c3;--wp--preset--color--white: #ffffff;--wp--preset--color--pale-pink: #f78da7;--wp--preset--color--vivid-red:

what's with all the colors? it continues and i wasn't going to copy/paste all of that but it's interesting

VINYL COLOURS :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Wait, shocked at the speculation about her site. Maybe something is coming, but isn't it always broken in some sense :air2: FIXYERCODE

her website hasn't been broken in a very long time and they updated the text at the bottom

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

the fact that they experiment on a live website and mess everything up... that's so unprofessional :toofunny:

Or this has been the plan all along and the blank website is purposeful and meant to alert fans to be mindful of the website because in the next coming days/hours an announcement is coming exclusively on there :angie:

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚