Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ confirmed the album has no outtake, it's all brand new material recorded in late 2021/early-mid 2022 and apparently we should be able to figure out the Rockefeller snippet title.

:oprah4:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

here we go again you guys blaming the producers and not lana :bebe:

Yeah yeah lana, lorde and tayble all suddenly wanted the same sound from the same producer. Already heard that

5 minutes ago, White Dress said:

In what universe is an album with VB, MAC, TG, and Hope her worst album omfg do you have trauma associated with NFR :rollin:

An alternate universe??

Rockefeller is obviously the title of the song :oprah3:

RICH GRAND INSTRUMENTATIONS, SHUT UP F WORDS :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the be all or end all of it is that jack IS the problem and doesn't challenge lana enough/pushes her to explore sounds that made her earlier work interesting. her past three albums (minus blue banisters because it has some really interesting work on there from OTHER producers and bb (song) is one of my favourites) were okay-ish and it would be a real loss to continue the stagnation of lana del rey :oprah3:

nfr is a good album. but it is certainly her worst. its too safe. ldr9 NEEEEEEEDS some rich production which the insider spill says so we kinda won for now

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23