Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

A storm is brewing :godlaugh:

Brewing?!? I feel like we're in the middle of a Category 5 hurricane rn :paris:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I just checked and Spin Me Round records is about a 5 hour drive from me. I’m about to drive there tomorrow and do my own investigating :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

The title of the new song, my heart. I am deeply excited. I trust her, but I’m also only prepared for the gentlest of disappointments for when I hear it, only because that title is so my vibe in my own poetry right now. Not listening to any snippets. Pray for me.

I have an appointment an hour and a half away on Wednesday. I'm gonna be in the waiting room refreshing Instagram like a madman :ma:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I just checked and Spin Me Round records is about a 5 hour drive from me. I’m about to drive there tomorrow and do my own investigating :blush3:

Wait remember when there was a huge break in vinyl plant in Serbia or sth and some sketchy dude was reselling the stolen cocc vinyls before it came out and we wanted to chip in n buy it:godlaugh2: golden times

blue banisters was and will always be that girl and the ones who dislike it only do so because they listened to the songs we weren't supposed to have till they were dry before the album was out. she has gorgeous songs, personal lyrics, and one of her best single releases (blue banisters as one of her most emotional piano driven songs). i'm glad we're getting a new sound but i love that album so much :true:

p.p.s.. the vinyl lady told me in a fever dream the one of the vinyl variants is deep purple with clear streaks and its out friday

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Wait remember when there was a huge break in vinyl plant in Serbia or sth and some sketchy dude was reselling the stolen cocc vinyls before it came out and we wanted to chip in n buy it:godlaugh2: golden times

omg I do remember that! Isn’t that how we found the group picture with the horse picture disk

"Don’t forget me"