Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

iconic behavior if you ask meย :true:

ย 

he's so tired of my ass talking about lana lmaooo

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Do youย  think she will make the announcement via live video?

I hope not, i haven't slept all night and it's already 6 here. I don't want to miss it fuck.ย 

2 minutes ago, Blue Rev said:

ย 

We will not be streaming the worst song in her entire discog

What? Lucky ones is good tho. Why would you think it's bad?

6 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

Genuinely curious about this, how many of you actually have vinyl players? They're super expensive where I live and the actual vinyls cost a bomb too. Would you buy a DYKTATUOBLEPFKOJF vinyl even if you wouldn't be able to play it?

i have oneย :party:ย paid about โ‚ฌ275 for it

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't... I buy vinyls for displayย :thumb3:ย l do plan on buying a player tho but some people told me the cheap ones sound shitty so I guess I'll have to do some research

Same they're more like art to me and Lana's vinyls are too special for me to play. I'd have a meltdown if I damagedย some rare variant so no. I don't have a player yet but I'm willing to play those I have from other artistsย :oop2:

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ย 

he's so tired of my ass talking about lana lmaooo

ย 

I told my fiance about how she's announcing today with a release of march 10th, and how we're getting a single Friday, and he doesn't believe me. He said it's never going to happen. I said "This isn't like past lana eras" and he said "This sounds like a toxic relationship"ย :thumb2:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

7 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

Genuinely curious about this, how many of you actually have vinyl players? They're super expensive where I live and the actual vinyls cost a bomb too. Would you buy a DYKTATUOBLEPFKOJF vinyl even if you wouldn't be able to play it?

Definitely!!! I was buying vinyls without having a record player and then a few years later I traded my blue born to die for a record player + red born to die and vbbotg lmao best exchange everย 

18 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I canโ€™t believe people would say itโ€™s her worst song from Bb itโ€™s so goodย 

BB is in my top 3 lana albums i absolutely love it, and beautiful is the only skip ๐Ÿ˜ญ i donโ€™t like the pre chorus/chorus at all

weโ€™re gonna party like itโ€™s 1949

โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € ย โ €ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  โ € ย  ย  :ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ:

โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € ย  โ € ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย `ยท . ๊”ซ

8 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

I don't have one and no i wouldn't buy them. hmm maybe buy a cd player, that way you can still support lana by buying a cd and you could actually listen to it and it is not as expensive!

10 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

I have a turntable and it cost around $800 NZDย 

ย ย โ†€ย ย โŸกย  ย last.fm

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Insiders not talking about the cover could either mean they don't won't to spoil everything or it's a messย :dua:ย We will know in a couple hours.

I'm more inclined to it being good cause they told us quickly the HIAD was bad and that the triple singles were just a selfie edited in 3 waysย :thumb2:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Insiders not talking about the cover could either mean they don't won't to spoil everything or it's a messย :dua:ย We will know in a couple hours.

ย 

I fear the single cover will be a picture of flowers (NO LANA) and that ugly yellow font.

14 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

I have a vinyl player and a pretty large collection! I totally see the value in buying a vinyl if you canโ€™t play itโ€”half of it is the aesthetic experience. Having a large version of the artwork and booklet to look through is a lot of fun, and you can frame/display as well.

ย 

if youโ€™re looking for a high quality, inexpensive (well, as inexpensive as they get without ruining your records *cough Crowley suitcase players*)ย record player, Iโ€™d recommend buying a discontinued one from Audio Technica via E-Bay, any version of the LP60, look for one with Bluetooth. You can beam it to a Bluetooth speaker or you can get a large double headphone jack and hook it to any speaker! It goes for $100-200 USD:

ย 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=audio+technica+lp60&_trksid=p2380057.m4084.l1311&_sacat=0

EDIT: If youโ€™re in the US, you could find any lower cost player right on the Audio Technica website and it will be great quality, but AT doesnโ€™t ship outside of the continuous US, sadly, which is why E-Bay would be great for this kind of player for anyone international.

6 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

a good turntable is a pricy investment but it is worth it if you are going to listen to vinylsย regularly. i used to have one of those cheap suitcase style ones but soย many albums skipped on itย but then i got a good quality turntableย for christmas 5ย years ago. every year i have had to replace the needle & i have had to replace the belt once so far but overall it is worth it. lana albums sound especially nice on vinyl. i cannot wait to spin lana's upcoming album

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif